***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably felt the same way about Pennington until he became a Dolphin.

I might be a little biased because of his contribution to the University of Miami, but in my opinion, Ray Lewis is one of the greatest players and leaders in the modern era.

P.S. Sadly it is his dominance at the middle linebacker position that will ultimately keep Zach Thomas out of the Hall of Fame (they usually only induct the best player at a certain position in a certain era).

nah man, im biased against him because of his involvement in the loss of human life. no doubt he is a great player i just think he is a jack ***!

I am still having nightmares about 62-7 and "One More Time, One More Time".

nah man, im biased against him because of his involvement in the loss of human life. no doubt he is a great player i just think he is a jack ***!

No time to argue with you on this one.

However, the fact are that:
1) Lewis didn't kill anyone. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time
2) Lewis is well-respected by virtually every player on his team and in the league. That's usually not the case for jackasses.

All I ask for is one thing right now. That is that all of you keep everything in perspective during this game. NO ONE thought we would be here, that is true. But this is a very tricky match up for us. So keep that in mind before losing your heads if Miami makes a mistake and gets down. Now will not be the time to start calling for peoples heads, saying so-and-so sucks, etc...

Let's try to keep it in perspective please. But I know I am probably talking to a wall, lol.

it jus said we have 0 TD's in r last 2 playoff games

I'm watching in Thailand. It's 1am here. One interesting thing is that we don't see many commercials, and the TV feed and announcer microphones stay open during breaks. If I hear anything interesting from them when they aren't on air there, I'll pass it along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom