***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

is it me or are there a large number of blow outs this year.....

That's cause that there are a handful of teams that are caught in huge rebuilding projects.

The Bucs cut a lot of vets, but they are playing Jim Bates's very vanilla defense, and have very young QBs with no real WR threats.

The Chiefs have a bad secondary, a horrible OL, and only one WR on their team worth thinking about.

The Rams have a very young WR corp, and are paying for very poor drafts in the past.

The Browns don't have much talent, and Mangini wants his own team not Romeo's

The Panthers don't have a receiving threat outside of Smith, and Delhomme has lost a step

Seahawks are getting older and don't have a run game

Raiders are lacking offensive talent.

Redskins don't have a QB or good playcalling.

That's cause that there are a handful of teams that are caught in huge rebuilding projects.

The Bucs cut a lot of vets, but they are playing Jim Bates's very vanilla defense, and have very young QBs with no real WR threats.

The Chiefs have a bad secondary, a horrible OL, and only one WR on their team worth thinking about.

The Rams have a very young WR corp, and are paying for very poor drafts in the past.

The Browns don't have much talent, and Mangini wants his own team not Romeo's

The Panthers don't have a receiving threat outside of Smith, and Delhomme has lost a step

Seahawks are getting older and don't have a run game

Raiders are lacking offensive talent.

Redskins don't have a QB or good playcalling.
Good thing the draft is full of talent next year.

A victory today will go a long way in developing the championship attitude all our young players will need for years to come. Why not us? I Believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this the beginning of the new anual farve meltdown?

Right through Chester Tayor's hands for another Pittsburgh TD. Where was AP on that play? Someone in Minnesota is going to question why their franchise player was out of the game at crunch time.

i wish Pittsburgh would have just ran out of bounds, went on offense and taken the knee, so we can go to the dolphins game already

Back
Top Bottom