***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

This Miami Defense has had some huge breakdowns in pass defense but there tired of hearing about it watch for them to make a huge statement against the "best offense in the league" ..(dont think so myself) look for our D to make it a long game for brees and company

looks like minesota is going down.

Man I'm gonna have trouble sleeping, I just want this game to be here and for Miami to win. Beat the 'Aints! 3-3 after today.

We aint the 'Aints' no more!!!

I'm so pumped for this game. My two Favorite teams playing each other! It just don't get any better. Even at church today the priest prayed '..and may the Saints kick some 'you know what'. LOL!

Good luck to all for a safe, fair, fantastic game!

We aint the 'Aints' no more!!!

I'm so pumped for this game. My two Favorite teams playing each other! It just don't get any better. Even at church today the priest prayed '..and may the Saints kick some 'you know what'. LOL!

Good luck to all for a safe, fair, fantastic game!
Saints have to win the SB first to stop being called the Aints. I think Tampa is the only team in the NFC South to win a SB.

Steelers touchdown fumble return by woodley

On one hand, I am glad the Viking's may lose since I like seeing undefeated teams go down. On the other hand, a Viking's win will probably help the Dolphins playoff hopes.

GEAUX SAINTS

See my sig. It's the truth and soon to be reality.

I am predicting a blow out but it honestly is not because of disrepect for the Fins. I am just that high on my team. Part of me is scared of this game and what that WC offense might do to the Saints D, but the Fan'dom in me says blowout. I think you guys will get tons of yards and move the ball well bout our D will hold you to FG's. The Saints O will score TD's nearly every possesion.

This is just my "prediction" and I assure you I am no psychic. I could very well end up a very close game. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom