***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

Pandarilla, why can't they play Sublime instead of the Black Eyed Peas every 5 mins at the games? Sure would be nice.

Hey everyone this is my first post huge dolphins fan...!!! Let me start off by saying I have been viewing finheaven daily for like a year now ....haha little procastination but none the less best site for dolphin fans ..I smell a huge upset big day for our rookie sean smith in this game im calling it...LETS GO DOLPHINS WOOOOO HUGE GAME!!
Welcome!!!!

Touchdown 49ers hopefully they can come back and win against houston to give them another lose we could use as many afc team loses at this point..!!

God the Browns are horrendous. Even when we were 1-15, we weren't as bad as some of the teams this year.

saints fan here,

I gotta say, I'm a little offended by some of these predictions. Saints only scoring 10-14 points? The lowest we've scored this season is 24, and I dont think the 'phins' defense is as good as the Giants or Jets.

I cant wait for the game, I agree, 3pm games suck waiting for when its your team playing. Its gonna be a good one, OBVIOUSLY (i think) the saints will win. You may be worried about Brees, but we're also sporting the 4th best rushing attack. Sure, dolphins have the number 1, but we do have the 5th best Rush Defense, so all im saying is bring it on.

Good luck to your phins, your gonna need it, haha :p

31-24 Saints

I don't know if the Jets defense is all that. The Saints defensive production is a little skewed on the 5th Best Rush Defense thing but you're right. We will need some luck to beat the Saints!

lets play some "D" Dolphins !

Back
Top Bottom