***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Saints Game Day Thread***

On one hand, I am glad the Viking's may lose since I like seeing undefeated teams go down. On the other hand, a Viking's win will probably help the Dolphins playoff hopes.

Vikings return subsequent kickoff for TD! Are you kidding!

Ref knocked out!

edit: this game better not go into OT since it's on FOX!

I got my Csonka jersey on today, in hopes that we take down the UNDEFEATED Saints, and continue our streak as the only undefeated team in the history of the NFL

On one hand, I am glad the Viking's may lose since I like seeing undefeated teams go down. On the other hand, a Viking's win will probably help the Dolphins playoff hopes.
Root for the Vikings. They are in the NFC and don't effect us, while the Steelers are going to compete with us for a playoff spot.

Saints have to win the SB first to stop being called the Aints. I think Tampa is the only team in the NFC South to win a SB.

Actually, since we dubbed overselves the Aints we have the right to revoke the name. And that we do.

touchdown 49ers wow there making this a game alex smith is playing damn good

man if wilson stinks it up early this staff has shown the best 11 play not he highest paid 11 so clemons might get some time if wilson doesnt do his job early......hopefully our safeties get a freaking clue this week

is it me or are there a large number of blow outs this year.....

is it me or are there a large number of blow outs this year.....

there seems to be a pretty big difference between the worst and the best this season, a few undefeated teams and a few winless team, and many other teams towards either extreme, not many in the middle

Back
Top Bottom