**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

fins have won a bunch to open the season and have done nothing after that, maybe a change?????

this sucks!!! I expected DC to at least play decent. Well at least we have next week :tantrum:

Shall we revive the Brady vs Culpepper Thread again?

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Hey,

look on the bright side.

Atleast Culpepper didn't fumble!

Culpepper really was off most of the game. He missed a lot of open guys, threw short, locked onto his receivers and then made bad decisions in crunch time.

I'm not writing him off, but the opening act was decidedly Feeley/Fiedlerish.

It's unreal how quick you guys turn on your own team. Was a good game till the very end. You have 15 games to win still. Back your/our team up. Loss to the SB champs in the opener. Big deal. Winnable games coming up and a chance to start gelling on offense.

Well that int loses me another 2 points on fantasy, and costs me money.. oh well thats why they call it gambling.

Theres still some time to do a miracle comeback but very unlikely against the Steelers D..

Well try to take a positive away from this game.. you have 3 extra days to prepare against the Patriots. I know it sucks and feels pretty ****ty when your team loses so im not going to talk trash anymore. See you all next week.

Back
Top Bottom