**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

Seriously can we get a mod in here to get rid of all these freakin trolls, there is no reason to allow them in here at this time just trying to piss everyone off.

Such an ugly ugly 4th quarter

All conventional logic failed today.

Batch losing for the Steelers.

Dolphins always winning the opening game, best sept record.

Culpepper as a deep TD throwing QB. The only TD he threw was to Joey Porter.

Wow, Daunte looks so ugly when he feels the pressure to make something happen. We better get an O-line that can run because though he can throw lights out when leading, I get the feeling he's not a come from behind fourth quarter pressure-cooker guy.

Sphinx002 said:
It's unreal how quick you guys turn on your own team. Was a good game till the very end. You have 15 games to win still. Back your/our team up. Loss to the SB champs in the opener. Big deal. Winnable games coming up and a chance to start gelling on offense.

That's Finheaven right there for ya

SeymourSacks said:
Well that int loses me another 2 points on fantasy, and costs me money.. oh well thats why they call it gambling.

Theres still some time to do a miracle comeback but very unlikely against the Steelers D..

Well try to take a positive away from this game.. you have 3 extra days to prepare against the Patriots. I know it sucks and feels pretty ****ty when your team loses so im not going to talk trash anymore. See you all next week.

atleast i appreciate your maturity.

We Had The Lead With 6 Minutes To Go, All We Needed Was A Stop And We Give Up A 90 Yard Touchdown To A Tightend. Wtf, That Is F***** Sad.

Sphinx002 said:
It's unreal how quick you guys turn on your own team. Was a good game till the very end. You have 15 games to win still. Back your/our team up. Loss to the SB champs in the opener. Big deal. Winnable games coming up and a chance to start gelling on offense.

Slow your roll dude. I've been a phin fan for 20 years. No turning tail here. There will always be fair weather fans. They aren't indicitave of the core fans on this site.

SeymourSacks said:
Well that int loses me another 2 points on fantasy, and costs me money.. oh well thats why they call it gambling.

Theres still some time to do a miracle comeback but very unlikely against the Steelers D..

Well try to take a positive away from this game.. you have 3 extra days to prepare against the Patriots. I know it sucks and feels pretty ****ty when your team loses so im not going to talk trash anymore. See you all next week.

Ummmm hello the Fins have the Bills next week.

Man in the last 6 minutes of this game we have just imploded!!! It's only one game and there are some of you throwing in the towel for this year allready and wanting to pull DC???? It's only 1 game guys!

Back
Top Bottom