**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

305TillIDie said:
he will learn from this..trust me

he's a veteran . . . what's he learning . . . moss made him look better than he is . . . it showed last year before his injury . . . it is showing already this year . . . should have taken brees

Man in the last 6 minutes of this game we have just imploded!!! It's only one game and there are some of you throwing in the towel for this year allready and wanting to pull DC???? It's only 1 game guys!

Sphinx002 said:
It's unreal how quick you guys turn on your own team. Was a good game till the very end. You have 15 games to win still. Back your/our team up. Loss to the SB champs in the opener. Big deal. Winnable games coming up and a chance to start gelling on offense.

Oh there have been quite a few member on this board that talked **** for the past few weeks about the Steelers. They didn't deserve to be Champs... They were given the SB...etc. For those fin "fans" (not meant for the class fin fans) How does it feel to be beaten by a Charlie Batch led Steelers???:cooldude:

305TillIDie said:
you will see a better culpepper next week

stop it. you just seen the knock on daunte and today it looks true.hell beat up on shi##ty teams but he falls apart against good teams in the crunch.no more excuses i dont want hear hes rusty,batch only played in 2 games in yhe last how many years and he managed not to kill his team.

About 10 years ago I decided that the first game of the season means nothing.

gotta credit the steelers defense they stepped it up at the end of this game thank god we have a pretty favorable schedule upcoming but we cant underestimate them :rolleyes:

Sphinx002 said:
It's unreal how quick you guys turn on your own team. Was a good game till the very end. You have 15 games to win still. Back your/our team up. Loss to the SB champs in the opener. Big deal. Winnable games coming up and a chance to start gelling on offense.
sad to say but I agree. We will bounce back. See yall in the playoffs....maybe.

sorry about the game guys -- thought you were going to take it after the steelers fumbled it away on the goal line -- culpepper just fell apart in the last 6 minutes.

Tough place to win a game no matter who is the QB

Jets Super Bowl run starts Sunday -- not sure what SuperBowl but one in the future at some point(god willing)

finintheburgh said:
stop it. you just seen the knock on daunte and today it looks true.hell beat up on shi##ty teams but he falls apart against good teams in the crunch.no more excuses i dont want hear hes rusty,batch only played in 2 games in yhe last how many years and he managed not to kill his team.
positive dolphins fan you are......

Back
Top Bottom