**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

These refs are deplorable. That's all I have to say. They have called ONE penalty on the Steelers. ONE. I've seen myself about 8 to 10.

What a joke.

PhinPhreak said:
Ummmm hello the Fins have the Bills next week.

That'll wash the bad taste out of my mouth when the Jill's posters fold up thier pup tents and high tail it out of finheaven. For the record I think its pathetic that anyone has enough time to post on their own site AND the sites of their rivals. That's a lot of time...totally pathetic.

peeps said:
About 10 years ago I decided that the first game of the season means nothing.

well if you miss the post season by one game . . . you'll have to throw that theory out the window

peeps said:
About 10 years ago I decided that the first game of the season means nothing.
Yeap I remember we used to win the 1st game every year until the Texans beated us!! And then we would lose 3 out of the last 5 games and barely make the playoffs!

moe said:
I feel like turning the game off, but I'm giving it the full 60 minutes like saban asked. Go Phins!!!

I think thats for those who have cars parked at the stadium.

:fins:

I think we will see a different team next week. I would hate to be the secondary or O-line. Culpepper wasn't great, but he wasn't too bad. He is still getting use to our team and its not easy when you don't have much time.

that was one ugly game. who would have thought frerotte would have a better 1st game w/ us than daunte. i'm slowly getting out of football b/c of commercials and to put my time and money to better use. my dad was a huge cowboys fan and he said he got out it when the NFL went to target blind consumers and favoring the big market teams. i'm not even in a hurry for the next game. i lost money today by taking off work.

I'll probably change my mind when i get over the loss but this was just ugly when it looked almost good at one point.

Quit knocking Daunte. You wanna point a finger, point it at the damn secondary letting a TE run 90yds. for a TD. Point a finger at the secondary for the stupid penalties they committed and the gaping holes they left open on all the 3rd and longs...

They took a good shot at the defending SB champs in their house, it's not all bad.

AU_raven said:
Oh there have been quite a few member on this board that talked **** for the past few weeks about the Steelers. They didn't deserve to be Champs... They were given the SB...etc. For those fin "fans" (not meant for the class fin fans) How does it feel to be beaten by a Charlie Batch led Steelers???:cooldude:

It's funny how you keep quiet until the end. The Phins played very well until the 4th quarter and had the game won.

Will we see the folding in 4th quarter all season? I hope not.

Back
Top Bottom