**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

HofCityFan said:
the only thing to say about the game is FIXED you knew they nfl would let Pittsburgh lose, the only time I saw such one sided reffing was the last superbowl.

I don't think the game was fixed, Pitt just played better.

HofCityFan said:
the only thing to say about the game is FIXED you knew they nfl would let Pittsburgh lose, the only time I saw such one sided reffing was the last superbowl.

Stop crying. We got beat, move on. Geeez :shakeno:

Sphinx002 said:
Show some class jerk. Shouldn't you be in bed. It's a school night. Yes people talked smack, doesn't mean you have to be an a** also.

To the NE guy. All I can say to you is "Denver was your last game and remember Indy last year?". Until you prove crap this year, you are just another talking head. And that doesn't mean beating Buffalo and talking more smack. It's Buffalo.

Hey, it was a good game. Then Miami got ******ed and the wheels feel off. I tip my hat to the Defense though, good win, The Steelers have one hell of a defense.

Sphinx002 said:
Show some class jerk. Shouldn't you be in bed. It's a school night. Yes people talked smack, doesn't mean you have to be an a** also.

To the NE guy. All I can say to you is "Denver was your last game and remember Indy last year?". Until you prove crap this year, you are just another talking head. And that doesn't mean beating Buffalo and talking more smack. It's Buffalo.

you talking to me?

Sphinx002 said:

Congrats man, started off as a good game and then the Steelers D came up huge when it was needed most.

Any loss could be the one that keeps you from the post season. What I meant was that the first game is rarely a measuring stick of which teams will be there at the end. San Fran, New England, Baltimore, etc. have all had lackluster beginnings and still won the Lombardi. It's late...

HofCityFan said:

Another classless post. You mean like that no call on the Phins pass interference? Are you G-force in diguise. Yeah the refs gave Pitt this game....RIGHT. They carried Miller to the one yard line on their backs......

Show some class in a loss.

Congrats to the Steeler fans. May we meet again in the post season.

Csonka39 said:
why dont you go hide back in your hole

you really should focus that frustration on cpep and your d . . . they let a win slip right out of their hands

PhinsTD said:
It's funny how you keep quiet until the end. The Phins played very well until the 4th quarter and had the game won.

Will we see the folding in 4th quarter all season? I hope not.

Check the thread, been here since the start of the game.

AggieFin21 said:
Quit knocking Daunte. You wanna point a finger, point it at the damn secondary letting a TE run 90yds. for a TD. Point a finger at the secondary for the stupid penalties they committed and the gaping holes they left open on all the 3rd and longs...

:yeahthat:

not FIXED .. culpepper just got a big head and tried to make himself jump back in the saddle and do too much too quick and rushed throws

Back
Top Bottom