**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread** | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official DOLPHINS VS. STEELERS Game Thread**

LAphinfan said:
That'll wash the bad taste out of my mouth when the Jill's posters fold up thier pup tents and high tail it out of finheaven. For the record I think its pathetic that anyone has enough time to post on their own site AND the sites of their rivals. That's a lot of time...totally pathetic.
So you must think Blitzkreig and L.T. Dan are pathetic because they have 1,000's of post on rival team sites

I had a bad feeling when Al Michaels mentioned how good we were last year in the 4th Qtr, outscoring our opponents by 56 points. Stuff like that always jinks teams, like when they mention how Mike Vanderjagt is the most accurate kicker in the NFL and then he misses the one that would send his Colts to the Super Bowl.

Link said:
I think we will see a different team next week. I would hate to be the secondary or O-line. Culpepper wasn't great, but he wasn't too bad. He is still getting use to our team and its not easy when you don't have much time.
But how long do we give him to get used to the team. Heck, he has been with them the whole offseason and preseason. How much more time does he get?
I am not putting the loss only on him though. The whole team played lackluster. No passion or fire. This team has to get over the mental blunders and bonehead calls. The play call on third down after we recovered the fumble...I mean, WTF was that? Most of the players looked like they didn't even care. Hopefully this sh*t won't cut it with Saban, and he does whatever has to be done to wake this mother****ing team up.

Sphinx002 said:
Yes fool, you. Talking smack before your team has done crap on another teams site? What are you 11? After that Denver game I'd think you'd still be wearing a bag over your head. And yeah I'm in Massachusetts. The real Pats fans up here have more class than you'll ever have.

settle down skippy . . . and no bags necessary for a fan of the pats needed . . . now if we won a sb (or had one gift wrapped for bettis) like the steelers did . . . that would be different . . . but ne earned theirs :lol:

SCall13 said:
Miami, once again, has broken my heart
same here man, just move to Charlotte, I had to watch the game with Panthers fans.....I really tought we had a shot to win the game.

PhinsTD said:
Pretty good anology.

The thing that worries me about Culpepper is the fact that he should have had 3 INT's. He has a long history of turnovers and did nothing tonight to change that viewpoint of him.

Well that was my knock on him when I heard that we were looking at him. You can usually count on him for at least 2 turnovers per game. We got him and I will support him, there is nothing we can do about it now. So I'm not going to be a person to sit here and bad mouth him, but we all knew what we were getting when we signed him.

dudes!!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo:

why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????
why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????why!!!????

AU_raven said:
Not talking trash, just serving up heaping serving of crow for fin fans (a few) that talked **** all week. Are you one, or just sensative?

Hey, go away...

HofCityFan said:
I not crying I telling the truth and you know it. Your're telling me pittsburg only had 1 penalty the game, that all the refs called on them 1 for 10 yards:rolleyes2

i saw few holding penalties that were not called on the steelers as well as one clipping penalty not called but what are you going to do dude?

the games over, we lost, no amount of complaining in the world will change the outcome.

time to look towards week 2, im out.

Keep the faith offense will jell over the season, the secondary however needs to step up faster, don't give up the big play.

Sphinx002 said:
Another classless post. You mean like that no call on the Phins pass interference? Are you G-force in diguise. Yeah the refs gave Pitt this game....RIGHT. They carried Miller to the one yard line on their backs......

Show some class in a loss.
1st of all great game, you guys have a great team.
and it was great to play the champs to see where are team is, we have some work to do.
now dont hang out here woundering why everyone dosent like you, we dont like you:)
your team won,
now go home and walk your dog!

Anyways we lost to last year's champs, and remember they started off 0-2 last year so.........it's not the end of the season and we don't need to lose faith in Daunte already.

We played 3 Quarters of great football and then lost as a team. Our Defense gave up an 80 yard TD to Miller and then Pep threw 2 costly picks at the end of the game. Let's regroup and focus on next week, b/c we can't do anything about the past.

Back
Top Bottom