***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

everytime no question run the ball on 3rd and 1, ronnie never fails, never pass it... power football?? lets do it everytime, unstoppable...

thats what i was wondering. do u not trust ronnie or ricky to make 1 yard?

trying to catch them off guard. you know Houston's going to stack the line to start the game. If we make them worry about the pass, then we can run with Ronnie. It's just the first drive, anyway.

On 4th and 1 you'd think they would trust Ronnie to get the first. They should give him the ball in all short yardage situations like that. It also looked like Pennington had a wide open lane to scramble for the first.

Can someone please explain why we wouldnt give the ball to ronnie and 3rd and 1? And worse....we run out of shotgun??!? Are you kidding me?

hindsight is 20/20.

Pennington had an easy throw there and just misfired, and Fasano should have held on to the ball anyway.

Change of pace ....good call....Fasano will make a lot of those work. Good field position, lets stop this run game

i woulda went for it on 4th anyways but steve slaton has 22 yards already?? noh man i wanted to draft that man late aw well

Just getting warmed up....we will establish ourselves very soon here!!!
Don't allow a TD early.....Please
STOP EM D

Back
Top Bottom