Official Draft Day Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

You too, pal. Had the big green egg rolling last night to get 6 hours of smoke on the pork shoulders then had them in the oven working towards 24 hours under Valentina hot sauce and lemon juice at 210.

View attachment 169437
Goddam, I want to come to that draft party! My shitty friends just order pizza 😂

Also worth noting, had we drafted Quinn that reprieve for your TV probably would've been short lived. What a disaster he was.
Now, we were by no means a QB heaven, but he did go to the Browns, where their specialty is first round pick destruction.

My biggest fear is the Pats drafting Maye.
Okay, so Drake Maye needs work, like Josh Allen rookie year level issues with accuracy bc of his awful footwork and theres at least one scout who said the combo of his weird throwing motion, on top of the footwork problems makes him wonder if Maye will ever work out all these kinks before getting benched.

Maye might be okay, but he needs to go to a good team or his fate and Mac Jones fate will look eerily similar. The Patriots are probably the worst fit for Maye, who prob should sit awhile and fix some issues, they will throw him to the wolves and he will be a INT machine.

Last edited:
Okay, so Drake Maye needs work, like Josh Allen rookie year level issues with accuracy bc of his awful footwork and theres at least one scout who said the combo of his weird throwing motion, on top of the footwork problems makes him wonder if Maye will ever work out all these kinks before getting benched.

Maye might be okay, but he needs to go to a good team or his fate and Mac Jones fate will look eerily similar. The Patriots are probably the worst fit for Maye, who prob should sit awhile and fix some issues, they will throw him to the wolves and he will be a INT machine.

His accuracy issues are nowhere near as bad as Allen’s were. The fact that Allen became a fairly accurate passer is still stunning to me.

Are you aware that for the US Marines stationed in the Philippines that WW II started on December the 8th, 1941.

Roosevelt should have considered that in his speech to Congress by saying December 7th, "Eastern Standard Time".

Just a random thought as I kill time for our 11:00 PM to12:00 PM time window for pick number 21 to "Enlighten Us".
Ray isn't always right. Most of the US armed forces in the PI at that time were Army.

Just reading some mocks from the 2021 draft, the amount of praise to Zach Wilson, Trey Lance and Mac Jones was off the chart. Entertaining stuff.
Funny - and SO indicative of the crapshoot the draft is - for all positions, but especially for QB's.

Back
Top Bottom