Official Draft Day Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

So I'm hearing comparison to J Allen? Anyone agree with this? Drake
Maybe similar weaknesses when drafted. I don’t think he’ll be able to play with the same physicality as Allen.

So I'm hearing comparison to J Allen? Anyone agree with this? Drake
I've heard herbert comparison. But that's why I feel the team development is key for maye. I feel Allen was developed well as he was very boom or bust with his bad accuracy and work he needed. Allen goes to a different team, he might have never been the qb we see because of how inaccurate he was and stuff he needed to refine with his raw talent. There have been qbs in the past as talented as Allen or Maybe that never became good qbs because they never refined to work out their mechanics or issues

All chalk so far.

Waiting for a curveball.
I thought I read a post where somebody claimed to have bet $1000 on Caleb not being the 1st overall pick. I don't know if it was serious but it struck me as an incredibly poor bet.

It will be interesting to see if the Chargers take Nabors or an OT.
They do need a wr bad but makes me wonder if they take Bowers who is seen as very talented. Might make them try to get another talented tight end since antonio gates

I thought I read a post where somebody claimed to have bet $1000 on Caleb not being the 1st overall pick. I don't know if it was serious but it struck me as an incredibly poor bet.
Ya, what a horrible bet. Dude has no respect for money.

Back
Top Bottom