Official Draft Day Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Between Allen and Herbert but a little smaller and faster and twitchier than either, but he's more similar to Allen than Herbert in play style. Way more polished than Allen was coming out, though.

Doesn’t look good for our division . Patriots may have gotten a player here.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
My top 5 at qb going into tonight

1. Williams
2. Penix
3. Nix
4. Daniel's
5. Mccarthy

Felt like drake maye put a lot of desirable traits on film. Never put it together on a consistent basis. Wasn't much difference between him and Spencer rattler.

Chargers are taking a lot of time, maybe there is a trade.
They are gonna do that stupid herbert trade....lol and get jj jk. I remember seeing that and laughing, thinking that would be one of the dumbest thing a coach could do other than mike ditka giving up the whole draft for ricky williams

Drake May is one of the most overhyped QB prospects ever. Dude never won a big game. He put up massive numbers against horrible teams with horrible defenses. I am so glad the Patriots drafted him so the Dolphins can smack his soft ass for years to come.

Meh. My feeling is he's the third best quarterback in a two quarterback draft. Penix IMO even has a higher upside but his frame and injury history push him down the draft list.
I’m not in on Maye at all, he’s Sam Howell

Back
Top Bottom