Official Draft Day Thread | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Draft Day Thread

Meh. My feeling is he's the third best quarterback in a two quarterback draft. Penix IMO even has a higher upside but his frame and injury history push him down the draft list.
SO hope you're right. (Or are wrong- he's much worse than 3rd😂)

I don’t want a tackle at #5, but that’s just me.

Well there ya go, ol, makes sense. But they do need wr bad, I gues they figure to get one in 2nd unless they pull something in the middle of the draft and reach out to bengals for Higgins or reach out to niners for Aiyuk. Don't know how much $ they have to pay either wr

Well there ya go, ol, makes sense. But they do need wr bad, I gues they figure to get one in 2nd unless they pull something in the middle of the draft and reach out to bengals for Higgins or reach out to niners for Aiyuk. Don't know how much $ they have to pay either wr
Plenty of receivers in this draft

Drake May is one of the most overhyped QB prospects ever. Dude never won a big game. He put up massive numbers against horrible teams with horrible defenses. I am so glad the Patriots drafted him so the Dolphins can smack his soft ass for years to come.
You can say the same thing about the guy drafted #1

They can still grab a good WR in round 2.

Plenty of receivers in this draft
many good ones will be gone by end of 1st tho. They'd have mainly good no 2s by 2nd I think. They need a true no 1 with mike williams and keenan gone. Higgins like waddle would be a number 1 on many teams they don't have a top 5-7 wr on the team so many or most teams. Aiyuk is very good too

Back
Top Bottom