Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a reach but they needed a tackle and they probably wouldn't have gotten him at 26 or a risk. He's young, but apparently huge upside. Don't forget, we probably are redshirting tua this season anyway. This guy could be ready and to help tua the following season. I think he'll play left tackle this season, but he hopefully should be set up well the following year with tua

I like the pick Jackson is an intruiging prospect, it's a project, I would have gone Josh Jones personally but can see the thought process behind Jackson.

I tried to post the video but it’s too large.

I said Austin Jackson at my TV on the pick. Let it be known.

LOVE this draft so far. Huge upside pick. Dolphins are playing like a team who have time on their side for once.

If you couldn't trade down and were set on a lineman at 18, this was the guy to take. More upside than Jones. What he did for his sister is an indication of his character. Played better as the season progressed. Terrific athlete. Just 20 years old. Slight reach, but that's the kind of guy you reach for.

Damon Arnette...

A quote about him sticks with me..."You never see a 1st round CB from Ohio State stay in school 4 years."

I'm glad he's off the board....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom