Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, a lot of room for development and improvement. He has the talent and upside needed to be a good left tackle. Sometimes I look more at the natural talent than polished work as, you can't coach the talent needed at a position to excel. Whereas, good coaching can improve other stuff. So basically can be improved on a players progression and what is it. Work ethic is the other thing, but doesn't seem he lacks that. As that can go against a players natural talent even if his weaknesses are coachable, if he's not self motivated.

Is Austin Jackson a RT or LT for the Dolphins? He's faster than Josh Jones 5.07 vs. 5.27 Jones 40. Arm length, hand size age all measurables better than JOnes but Jones ranked higher in most mocks.

Jackson's best days are ahead of him. This is where Flores developmental skills come in. Hopefully they develop him properly. He's got rare skill but is very young.

What I like about Jackson is that he will have a full year to get his feet wet.

By year 2 he will be ready to go with Tua.

I've been hyping Austin Jackson's for a while now, that kid has a high ceiling supposedly he wasn't at full strength until the end of the season due to the bone marrow transfer.

seems like josh jones is pretty raw though but jackson actually has more upside. If miam has good coaches, wh
Is Austin Jackson a RT or LT for the Dolphins? He's faster than Josh Jones 5.07 vs. 5.27 Jones 40. Arm length, hand size age all measurables better than JOnes but Jones ranked higher in most mocks.
I think jackson has more of left tackle talent which is important. I think jackson is lower because he's more raw and less polished than jones,even though it seems like jones is a bit raw as well. So him being lower seems more based on polish and not talent. But don't forget jackson is only 20. Jones has another year or experience, so that would help him be a little more polished at tackle than jackson just because of experience

what do you think of DE gross matos? He seems like an intriguing pass rush prospect and miami seems to desperately need pass rushers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom