Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our CB rotation could be crazy once this dude and Needham develop. Get McCain out of here. I see Noah O as his replacement.... (i dont view mccain as a FS even though he is)

We need a safety pick.... running back... OL... get those 3 tmrw

Head scratcher reaching for a CB in the 1st round. Oh well we will see what they do on day 2. Still need a RT, OG/C, FS, RB, DT/NT, Edge and WR.

I just don’t know how I feel after this pick. We lucked into Tua at 5, but it doesn’t feel like we took advantage of keeping three 1st rounders.

We did watch Auburn close, didn't think we'd take a corner so high. Maybe we are trading X, maybe he will play safety.

We obviously werent too high on the safeties

Lol, way to **** up the major praise that was going their way tonight. Still thrilled we got Tua but what a way to remind us all that we are still the Dolphins.

All that money invested in CBs and we take a ****ing nickelback with starters at tackle, safety, and running back on the board.

You never draft a RB in the first round...Ricky was a unicorn for NO...how did Ronnie work out?

Seems like a reach but Flores knows his CB's I wonder if possibly we may move him to Free Safety since he knows how to tackle well , Would have rather waited to get Delpit or Duggers in round 2 but Obviously the fins don't feel that great about Josh Jones, McKinney, and Swift..

Clyde Edwards Helaire is a beast, the Chiefs just got even more dangerous

People acting like this pick makes sense if X is traded...no it doesn't. We aren't a better football team swapping one of the best CB's in the game out for a rookie. Especially when that guy has low trade value right now. We've got so many holes still on this team that we largely stripped of NFL caliber talent.

If this guy doesn't end up a Pro Bowler this was a disgusting pick.

I think we very well may have a safety on the roster with this pick...

Byron Jones...

IJS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom