Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight should be about getting weapons for Tua. I'd go RB/WR and one more OL.
Marino was never given a top RB to work with. Don't make the same mistake with Tua and I don't want to hear about going RB on day 3. That's how we ended up with Ballage.

Swift/Dobbins/Taylor......grab one of them
Higgins/Mims look into that too. Go OL at 70

That was a luxury pick for them and everyone knows it. It's all that's being discussed. Love to GB and CEH are the two biggest surprise picks of rd 1

oh I’m not saying it wasn’t a surprise pick but there were a number of people who had ceh as a top two back

If I'm the Dolphins, at pick 39 I'm going OT (Cleveland) or S (Winfield Jr). I give the edge to Cleveland if they are both available because of position value.

The sexy pick would be a RB or WR, and I'd be okay with either because it would mean the Dolphins hold one in extremely high regard. Barring that, this Dolphins draft and free agency period seems heavily weighted towards long-term solutions within the infrastructure of the O-line and secondary.

If I'm the Dolphins, at pick 39 I'm going OT (Cleveland) or S (Winfield Jr). I give the edge to Cleveland if they are both available because of position value.

The sexy pick would be a RB or WR, and I'd be okay with either because it would mean the Dolphins hold one in extremely high regard. Barring that, this Dolphins draft and free agency period seems heavily weighted towards long-term solutions within the infrastructure of the O-line and secondary.

i think you might be the only one who has ever given Cleveland the edge in anything.

joking aside, it's Swift or Winfield for me at #39. after that, let's see how the board develops but Robert Hunt, Cushenberry or one of the available WRs seem like viable targets at #56

Josh Jones and JK Dobbins please. Quite shocked AJ Epenesa still on the board. Tee Higgins and the 2 safeties still there also. Draft night 2 going to be exciting too.

i think you might be the only one who has ever given Cleveland the edge in anything.

joking aside, it's Swift or Winfield for me at #39. after that, let's see how the board develops but Robert Hunt, Cushenberry or one of the available WRs seem like viable targets at #56
Haha yes that is a rough last name to grow up with.

I'd love Swift at 39 as well. On the flip side, he has quite the cool last name for a running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom