Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2 | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade a 4th or 5th for a vet that is being pushed out for a new pick.

WINNING brings fans to the stadium... and fixing our dreadful lines will go farther in that area than any of the pretty boys would have done.

Our lines were dreadful, just THE worst in the league and we've added 3 starters to the offensive line in FA and the draft, as well as Lawson, Ogbah, and Davis to the D-line.

THIS WAS THE WAY.

Wonder if we are even trying to move up. Wow Bowden gone, great another potential weapon for Tua gone, really worried that we are too heavily reliant on a WR group who historically can't stay healthy, but yeah let's draft yet another CB and more DL. I do think we've missed a huge trick here.

no doubt. they're one of 5-6 teams i'm jealous of.

I don't know seems like the jags draft a WR early every single year and it hasn't gotten them that far.. Last year it was D.J Chark this year its Shenault, Dede Westbrook before that, Marquise Lee before that.. Yeah it looks sexy but its gotten them nowhere.

I don't know seems like the jags draft a WR early every single year and it hasn't gotten them that far.. Last year it was D.J Chark this year its Shenault, Dede Westbrook before that, Marquise Lee before that.. Yeah it looks sexy but its gotten them nowhere.

Was Chark a rookiem last year it seems like he's been around two or three seasons.

Thought we would be more aggressive seeing as how we controlled this draft. We let the draft fall to us and got beat like a drum. It went left literally. Got some players that can develop though , rounds 4- 7 remain , plus undrafted free agents to come , so all is not lost. Just a little lack luster for my taste. Coach em up Flores. Let's Go Dolphins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom