Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

I'm really only concerned with Auburn and LSU, and by then the timing should be down with the offense.

Motion said:
I'm really only concerned with Auburn and LSU, and by then the timing should be down with the offense.

yea im most concerned with auburn.main thing is kenny irons.i hope everett and siler come up huge that game on irons.i think our secondary can hold byran cox well.i hope leak gets it going early in that game or else we will have a tough time.

Nappy Roots said:
:sidelol:

@ Tenn.
vs. LSU
@ Auburn
@ FSU

4 losses.
tennessee? :sidelol:

florida is better than all of those teams. that's just the cold hard facts.

Nappy Roots said:

@ Tenn.
vs. LSU
@ Auburn
@ FSU

4 losses.

- UTenn...Don't think so. Pac 10 has one good team and Cal wasn't it.

- FSU...if they play like they did at the OB, this should be an easy victory for the Gators

- I'm sure most of us Gators fans agree that LSU and Auburn are our toughest opponents this year

- UGA, Bama, S.Car...Out of all of these three, UGA may pose the biggest threat this year with their tough Defense, plus streaks always come to an end (hopefully not this year, right guys?). 'Bama, its payback time, and its at the SWAMP. S.Car, last year was a fluke.

The Gators should end up with, at most, 3 losses.

Nappy Roots said:

@ Tenn.
vs. LSU
@ Auburn
@ FSU

4 losses.

hmm lets see

just cause Tenn beat up on Cal doesnt mean Fulmer stop eating donuts and this team is not back,they still have a lack of skill talent

vs. LSU, that is homecomming in the Swamp, one of the hardest places in the country to play as a visitor. I UF just gets by in a close one

vs Auburn, this game scares me. They are very good on D but so are we. They have the advantage of Irons at RB and that might make the difference, but I think it will be a close game and there is a chance we pull it out.

vs. FSU, your serious, really, did you see what that offense did vs Miami, now think about going against and even better version. No chance, UF in a Romp.

Really, it could be a special year for the gators but we have to upset Auburn (maybe twice which is darn hard) As for the rest, we should be the favorite in every other game.

Florida could go undeafeted, But I see them losing at least 1 game. I mean I am hoping they go undeafeted, But as Gator fans we must realize we don't have a cupcake schedule like other teams.

i see auburn a potential loss and lsu a very close win.its going to be extremely close

UF Fin Kat said:
tennessee? :sidelol:

florida is better than all of those teams. that's just the cold hard facts.

I dont think it's a cold hard fact that you guys are better then Auburn and LSU. I agree you're better then Tenn and FSU didnt show me enough on offense to make me think they are better then UF. But those are still 4 tough games that could potentially go either way.

If the Gators go undefeated they truely deserve a shot at the title, that schedule is insane. Even 1 loss and I'd put them in the championship game over some other teams that might be undefeated.

I get the impression that true freshmen are going to be a big part of the Gators success...or failure this year.

Maybe Woody Hayes was wrong.

CrunchTime said:
I get the impression that true freshmen are going to be a big part of the Gators success...or failure this year.

I think you're right.

BTW, getting ready to leave for Gainesville for today's game!!!

CrunchTime said:

:yeahthat:

Have I mentioned I love Percy Harvin? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom