Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

NorthFloridaFin said:
Yeah, you never know. We had a Plan B one time that ended up looking like the incredible hulk and couldn't throw anymore (Dan Kendra). And from what I hear, Tebow is a workout junkie who continues to get bigger and bigger.:D

Tebow was pulled out of the weight room and already lost the weight he put on

Oboy said:
As much as I can hope that helps the Gators win the game...

It is kind of bittersweet, because it just gives UT an excuse...:rolleyes:

well if we win, I don't think there will be too many excuses since tenn is @ home.

Oboy said:
As much as I can hope that helps the Gators win the game...

It is kind of bittersweet, because it just gives UT an excuse...:rolleyes:

Well every team has players that get hurt and we have a Starting Offensive Lineman out. This game is for bragging rights and thats just plain and simple. There are no excuses when these two teams play

Skeet84 said:
Well every team has players that get hurt and we have a Starting Offensive Lineman out. This game is for bragging rights and thats just plain and simple. There are no excuses when these two teams play
very true.

Sept. 23rd Florida vs. Kentucky game picked up by ESPN2, 8pm EST start

Motion said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the game starts at 7:45pm. Not that 15 min is that big of a deal, but just want to make sure you don't miss kick off if you don't want to.

Motion said:

I am soooo happy cause of this! Another primetime game! Woooo Hooooo

Oboy said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the game starts at 7:45pm. Not that 15 min is that big of a deal, but just want to make sure you don't miss kick off if you don't want to.

You are correct, by bad. 7:45pm Start!

Yeah who would want to miss the kickoff for the UK game. Good thing they don't have the Hefty Lefty anymore. That guy almost beat us one year

Back
Top Bottom