Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

This team needs a LG and MLB more than RB and WR. Do you they snag a Screff, Collins or Kendricks and fill a need?

I have just rejected the idea of a linemen because it was not "sexy enough" and the idea they have used so many resources up front. However, at the end of the day, the QB does get hit too much.

Honestly, I just don't view the 1st round lineman as a huge upgrade over ones we could get in the mid rounds in this year's draft.

Our draft needs don't mesh with the talent in this draft sadly enough. I think they signed depth in free agency knowing this just so they don't have to reach for anyone and can simply go BPA. I could honestly see Hickey take Randy Gregory if he falls to us.

Exactly why I have no problem if we take an offensive linemen. Our QB is our best football player. I'd love to get him more weapons, but I'd love for him not to get killed even more. If we go OL though we need to get the right guy, and one that will contribute right away.

I think there will be great value at 14 in a linemen. However, I just do not picture the team going again for someone upfront. Does Mike Tannenbaum approach the media and fans and present Brandon Schreff? I just do not see it. I do not hate it and think it would be smart. I just do not see it.

Gurley gives you more of what this offense lacks...from a what he brings to the table

Do you look for a DT like Danny Shelton or Malcom Brown to run with Suh? Add to a position of strength?

I have also been on record having no issue drafting the incredibly underrated Eric Kendricks.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Still going to be shocked if Gurley is there at 14.

This team needs a LG and MLB more than RB and WR. Do you they snag a Screff, Collins or Kendricks and fill a need?

I have just rejected the idea of a linemen because it was not "sexy enough" and the idea they have used so many resources up front. However, at the end of the day, the QB does get hit too much.

Schreff won't be there will he going #9 at the worst.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Do you look for a DT like Danny Shelton or Malcom Brown to run with Suh? Add to a position of strength?

I have also been on record having no issue drafting the incredibly underrated Eric Kendricks.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

I would be pissed if we got Shelton dude seems too over hyped now coming back to earth

Gurley gives you more of what this offense lacks...from a what he brings to the table

If he's there at 14. If he and the top 3 WR are gone I think either O-line at 14 (Schreff if he drops) or trading back and getting a guy like Kendricks, the CB out of Wake, or one of the lesser WR's becomes the plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolm Brown really intrigues me for some reason, I do see us going defense with our 1st pick

Also gurleys terrific in pass pro and has 2 lost fumbles in almost 600 college carries 3 total...both those things are a big deal to miami...the kids got no weakness

Also gurleys terrific in pass pro and has 2 lost fumbles in almost 600 college carries 3 total...both those things are a big deal to miami...the kids got no weakness

His knee is a little weak right now .

:)

I love Gurley but had to throw that in there lol

If he's there at 14. If he and the top 3 WR I think either O-line at 14 (Schreff if he drops) or trading back and getting a guy like Kendricks, the CB out of Wake, or one of the lesser WR's becomes the plan.

Doubt sherff will be there if he gets out if the top 10 the saints have a massive guard need also...think hes gone...if he is there has to be a consideration

But kevin johnson yeah i think thats very much in play...

Schreff won't be there will he going #9 at the worst.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

I would be pissed if we got Shelton dude seems too over hyped now coming back to earth

A top ten guard? Terrible pick for a team. Outside of the top ten? Fine.

What about tossing one of the best DT's next to Suh and wreck havoc with the weak interior lines within the division? Match Kevin Johnson or Trae Waynes with Grimes?

Just tossing ideas around on a Sunday morning.

What about tossing one of the best DT's next to Suh and wreck havoc with the weak interior lines within the division? Match Kevin Johnson or Trae Waynes with Grimes?

Just tossing ideas around on a Sunday morning.

we have Mitchell,Francis,Johnson....why invest so much with the DT position....I think if they were worried about that they would ev kept starks.

I like Johnson a lot so fluid but might be a reach at #14.

we have Mitchell,Francis,Johnson....why invest so much with the DT position....I think if they were worried about that they would ev kept starks.

I like Johnson a lot so fluid but might be a reach at #14.

I like Mitchell, but I am not sure where all the love for Francis or Johnson is coming from? I would still sign a veteran DT to come in for rotational purposes.

Back
Top Bottom