Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 160 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

La'El Collins wanted for questioning following the death of a pregnant woman. Per Schefter...Take him off the board!

Not really wanted, at least not at this point. They are "seeking" his help and that he is not a suspect . . . it was his former girlfriend.

The draft can't seem to get here soon enough for some of these prospects.

The draft can't seem to get here soon enough for some of these prospects.

No ****. Unreal.

With that said, I thought Collins was a possible pick at 14. However, with this situation and Jordan making the team look bad, I just do not see it.

If a Brandon Schreff or Todd Gurley falls to 14, they could be the pick. If both are gone, I am think Melvin Gordon. Glitzy pick, high character, helps the offense.

I still won't touch Collins until that investigation has further clarity brought to it. He most likely had nothing to do with it, but you can't take that risk with it all being in the air.

TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline reports Packers senior personnel director Alonzo Highsmith is "pushing hard" for Green Bay to use its first-round pick on Miami ILB Denzel Perryman.
Perryman would give Green Bay a much-needed inside thumper. Pauline admits that cornerbacks are also on the Packers' radar, including Utah S/CB Eric Rowe. A name we'd add to the mix is Mississippi State ILB Benardrick McKinney, a Dont'a Hightower-like talent with more physical ability than Perryman.
SOURCE: TFY DRAFT INSIDER

According to TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline, the Dolphins "will quickly swipe up" Georgia RB Todd Gurley if he makes it to the No. 14 pick.
If the pre-draft buzz is any indication -- and, admittedly, it's sometimes not -- Miami would appear to be Gurley's draft-day "floor." Teams that might draft Gurley before he falls to No. 14 include the Jets at No. 6, Bears at No. 7, and Browns at No. 12. We also wouldn't rule out the possibility of the Jaguars trading down and drafting Gurley if they can ship off the No. 3 pick.
Related: Dolphins
Source: TFY Draft Insider Apr 28 - 6:06 PM

Russell Lande @RUSSLANDE
Heard that Falcons told Missouri DE S. Ray that they will draft him 7th overall, The Packers are targeting LB D. Perryman with the (2 of 3)
9:11 AM - 29 Apr 2015

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 13m13 minutes ago
Good chance that Randy Gregory falls out of the first round all together ... And here, we detail the real reason why http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-gregory-handling-pro-footballs-mental-rigors

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 45s46 seconds ago
Its interesting. Rumors swirl that #Falcons may trade up for a pass-rusher. Most teams I talk to think they trade back & take an O-lineman

According to TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline, the Dolphins "will quickly swipe up" Georgia RB Todd Gurley if he makes it to the No. 14 pick.
If the pre-draft buzz is any indication -- and, admittedly, it's sometimes not -- Miami would appear to be Gurley's draft-day "floor." Teams that might draft Gurley before he falls to No. 14 include the Jets at No. 6, Bears at No. 7, and Browns at No. 12. We also wouldn't rule out the possibility of the Jaguars trading down and drafting Gurley if they can ship off the No. 3 pick.
Related: Dolphins
Source: TFY Draft Insider Apr 28 - 6:06 PM

More and more I read this the more I feel the Dolphins are throwing smoke at teams to trade up and get Gurley early so WR's can drop to 14.

Got to find standup guys that love football in this draft. They might miss on a guy, but the Fins are in no position to lose a guy for off the field problems.

Rotoworld Football ‏@Rotoworld_FB 39m39 minutes ago
Eagles shopping LB Kendricks, asking for a 2nd

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 43m43 minutes ago
Two #Eagles defenders who teams believe could be had for the right price: DB Brandon Boykin & LB Mychal Kendricks.

Back
Top Bottom