Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 159 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Jets fined $100K for Revis tampering.

No loss of draft picks.

No loss of draft picks.

Thats stupid. Shouldn't have been fined anyways. IIRC, the owner pretty much just said he loves Revis as a player or something to that effect?

Anyways, I'd love for Wilkerson to be traded, get him out of this division!

No loss of draft picks.

2312981944_2fa2247ff7.jpg

junc, what exactly were the comments made? I can't remember exactly but when I heard about it and Kraft wanting tampering charges I thought it sounded beyond stupid ?

junc, what exactly were the comments made? I can't remember exactly but when I heard about it and Kraft wanting tampering charges I thought it sounded beyond stupid ?

at the end of season PC he was asked a question and he clumsily answered, I believe he was talking about after the 2013 season but made it sound like he was talking about this coming offseason. $100k is pocket change for him and even though he didn't deserve that fine it's better than losing a pick.

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 3m3 minutes ago
Dolphins summoned Duke Johnson to their offices today because conflict with a Colts workout prevented him from attending Fins' local pro day

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 3m3 minutes agoDolphins summoned Duke Johnson to their offices today because conflict with a Colts workout prevented him from attending Fins' local pro day

lol summoned..... isnt that like those world fantasy game words or japan cartoons???
images-i80680bqtjpm.gif

Josh Katzenstein ‏@jkatzenstein 49m49 minutes ago View translation
Iowa DT Carl Davis pre-draft visits: Dallas, Miami, Detroit, San Francisco, Buffalo and Chicago.

La'El Collins wanted for questioning following the death of a pregnant woman(former GF) Per Schefter...Take him off the board!

Back
Top Bottom