Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

More and more I read this the more I feel the Dolphins are throwing smoke at teams to trade up and get Gurley early so WR's can drop to 14.
I agree. DeVante Parker may be the actual player they want and Gurley, Trae Waynes, Kevin Johnson, Kendricks, etc are in the mix but first preference is probably Parker.

Mayock had the fins take Johnson with Gurley and Gordon both on the board. Don't like the pick with those two higher rated players on the board.

I still don't think Gurley will be there at 14. Gordon is my pick in that case. Simply the best available IMO.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 31m31 minutes ago
Spoke with Baton Rouge PD Cpl. Don Coppola a few minutes ago. La'El Collins still has yet to speak to the police there.

Interesting since he left Chicago to supposedly clear things up.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 14h 14 hours ago
Not all negative with this draft: RB Melvin Gordon hosted a charity event Tuesday night to benefit Ronald McDonald house. Raised about $25K.

High character.

Spoke with Baton Rouge PD Cpl. Don Coppola a few minutes ago. La'El Collins still has yet to speak to the police there.

There is a good chance that he goes undrafted. There is no way his name is going to be cleared by the time the draft is over on Saturday. How can an NFL team take a chance on a guy that could be a suspect in a murder?

There is a good chance that he goes undrafted. There is no way his name is going to be cleared by the time the draft is over on Saturday. How can an NFL team take a chance on a guy that could be a suspect in a murder?

The main problem is why on earth has he NOT cleared his name with police. This is a recent ex-girlfriend, this could be your child . . . and yet a murder didn't cause you "more" alarm to go down there? Teams would of more than understood. Hell, this may have not even gotten out had you just went on your own merit when they first called you and excused it as "personal issues". I understand things may of gotten out of hand towards the end of the relationship . . . but he's looked guilty about something from the beginning . . . just by his actions . . . or lack there of.

The only thing that doesn't add up is the timing. Who sets up a hit right before being drafted? Maybe the timing was right for the hitman . . . but postpone that **** until after all of this is happening. Just stupid.

Schefter stated on Mike and Mike this morning that talking to many NFL people that he may not be drafted at all now.

Schefter stated on Mike and Mike this morning that talking to many NFL people that he may not be drafted at all now.

Wow, as long as he is not a Dolphin, but honestly who knows how any picks turn out in the end. Teams,even with all the resources they have, can never be sure just have to do your best resesrch and due diligence on each player. I do believe the prospects with the highest known character are at or near the top of our draft board.

I wonder if the kid is La'el's and he decided he didn't want her to have any of his draft $? That would explain things.

I don't want to read anything into the investigation but my thoughts are teams are worried about another Hernandez situation.

Back
Top Bottom