****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Agree w andyahs!

You guys really pissed off already that we aren’t linked to any big time expensive free agent signings yet? That’s what has us in the situation that we’re in. There’s just no pleasing some of you.

No, this is a good thing, believe it or not.

Who is bothered that we haven’t been linked to high-priced free agents? Anyone paying attention knows we don’t have the cap space to go after any high-priced free agents.

“Build through the draft”...which apparently means “when you hit on a draft pick, let them leave”.

Who is bothered that we haven’t been linked to high-priced free agents? Anyone paying attention knows we don’t have the cap space to go after any high-priced free agents.

“Build through the draft”...which apparently means “when you hit on a draft pick, let them leave”.

Yep. Its not that we are pissed we arent signing good players. We are PISSED because we let good players walk in order to fund some assclowns shopping spree at dollar tree.

deal that stands out to me is the Anthony hitchens one...hes solid but $9 mil per year?

that's a lot of money for a solid not special lb

iowa pumps those dudes out

seeing these wr terms I bet wilsons in the $6 mil per range maybe more... the market is crazy

deal that stands out to me is the Anthony hitchens one...hes solid but $9 mil per year?

that's a lot of money for a solid not special lb

iowa pumps those dudes out

seeing these wr terms I bet wilsons in the $6 mil per range maybe more... the market is crazy

The market is crazy...and that’s why you sign your good draft picks before they get to the market.

These dude didn’t even attempt an extension with Landry last offseason.

Poor, just poor foresight by this entire operation . . . .and cutting Suh because you are so far over the cap due to journeymen signings last year is just a sad nightmare that seemingly is never-ending.

The market is crazy...and that’s why you sign your good draft picks before they get to the market.

I agree

I tell ya another thing looking at that market how do you not pick up dvps 5th year option?

coming off acl in robinson and injury and inconsistent in Watkins and they find $14 mil per each albeit on a 3 year deal

have to pick up that option

I agree

I tell ya another thing looking at that market how do you not pick up dvps 5th year option?

coming off acl and injury and inconsistent and they find $14 mil per each albeit on a 3 year deal

That option is a no brainer . . . I didn’t think that was ever in doubt.

I agree

coming off acl in robinson and injury and inconsistent in Watkins and they find $14 mil per each albeit on a 3 year deal

It’s crazy. Watkins was legitimately invisible in a lot of games for LA last season. And he’s going to be a 4th option for KC after Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.

$16M per year!

probably trying to get james extended so they can pick up dvps option and focus on other fish to fry

I wonder what this market means for james now...it has to be at least $8 mil per

It’s crazy. Watkins was legitimately invisible in a lot of games for LA last season. And he’s going to be a 4th option for KC after Hunt, Hill, and Kelce.

$16M per year!

Watkins one floors me- Robinson better than I thought- we may have some buyer remorse in the future from some of these teams...

$16M per year!

they are just gonna use him as a separate deep threat to keep teams more honest with tyreek and kelce

an Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 20s21 seconds ago
The #Dolphins are planning to sign former #Chiefs WR Albert Wilson to a 3-year deal worth $24M when the league year begins, sources say.

giphy.gif

8 million a year for ALBERT WILSON????

Back
Top Bottom