Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills

Ricky has 8 Tds on the season Jay has 10 TD passes.... Jay has 11 ints....Ricky has 6 fumbles......Jay has 1800 yards passing, Ricky has 1200 yards rushing.....just for comparison purposes...

Originally posted by DolFan31

RW led the league in rushing last year and he made the Pro Bowl.

Had Ricky had anywhere to run except into defenders this year he would lead again.

Okay, so Ricky's performance is depended on other players, which is fine, I unerstand that, that is football. But Jay also depnds on other players to do well. So how come we bash Jay when he does not well but not RW? Makes no sense to me.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Ricky has 8 Tds on the season Jay has 10 TD passes.... Jay has 11 ints....Ricky has 6 fumbles......Jay has 1800 yards passing, Ricky has 1200 yards rushing.....just for comparison purposes...

Oh I see you think the yardage ratio for QBs and RBs should be the same? If thats the case then RBS shoudl be running for 2000 plus every year right? that's what most quality QBs throw for. Many throw for 3000-5000 per season. And about 20+ TDs

So you think thats what you think RBs shoudl produce? You are clueless.

You are grasping for straws now dude. You just shot your credibility.

Sucks to be you.

Because Jay overthrows,underthrows,throws wabbly balls, throws to well-covers WRs who have little chance of catching the ball...really the only thing Jay does well is run,block,and give his all..but sometimes thats not enough..

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
you are wrong again if not for lamar smith carring us in 01 with his best year we would not have done nothing on offense.as i recall it was lamar who bailed jay out in the indy playoff game with a record 40+ carries and 200 yards to overcome his ints only the next week to blow it against the raiders.get your facts straight.

Buddy, get YOUR facts right.

This is the 03 season.
02 season- No Playoffs
01 Season - Loss to Baltimore
00 Season - Indy Win, Raider loss

Fiedler carried this offense in 01. He threw for 3000 yards and came back at end of games to win alot of them because we had no running game. Get YOUR facts right. So all your recalling is incorrect,

Originally posted by Prime Time

Buddy, get YOUR facts right.

This is the 03 season.
02 season- No Playoffs
01 Season - Loss to Baltimore
00 Season - Indy Win, Raider loss

Fiedler carried this offense in 01. He threw for 3000 yards and came back at end of games to win alot of them because we had no running game. Get YOUR facts right. So all your recalling is incorrect,

Even if that was true that he carried this offense, what has he done for us lately?

Originally posted by fin-atic

Oh I see you think the yardage ratio for QBs and RBs should be the same? If thats the case then RBS shoudl be running for 2000 plus every year right? that's what most quality QBs throw for. Many throw for 3000-5000 per season. And about 20+ TDs

Sucks to be you.

What is the point of insulting him? He is not insulting you. He never said they have to have the ame #s. He just posted them for comparison. Fin-atic, grow up.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Sucks to be you.

No, I'm sure it sucks to be you....and I'm not worried about my credibility with you, it's very safe and secure.

If you were adept at reading, you would see that I put that up for "comparison purposes only"......I didn't make any claims or any insinuations, yet you immediately go on the defensive by putting words in my mouth. That says a whole lot more about your credibility than mine.

Back
Top Bottom