Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills

Originally posted by DolFan31

Even if that was true that he carried this offense, what has he done for us lately?

He has won a couple of games for us...ala Dallas. He played well enough to win last week but our Defense blew it. Anything else?

Guys, guys..

CONGRADS ON WINNING THIS GAME. NOW ITS TIME FOR THE COLTS TO WIN!!

AND HOUSTON IS DRIVING TO BEAT TENNESEE!

Originally posted by Prime Time

Buddy, get YOUR facts right.

This is the 03 season.
02 season- No Playoffs
01 Season - Loss to Baltimore
00 Season - Indy Win, Raider loss

Fiedler carried this offense in 01. He threw for 3000 yards and came back at end of games to win alot of them because we had no running game. Get YOUR facts right. So all your recalling is incorrect,
we had no running game :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: where did the 200 come from in that playoff game?you are right jay is awesome jay should be back next year to start for us.

Big win. 20-3 sounds pretty good. seemed closer than that the whole game. Anything is still possible, but I will believe it when I see it.

Freat win FIns!!!

Let us all become big Colt fans tonight huh?

Go Miami. I am out.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Then why post it? Where is the comparison?

Nice back peddle.

It's plain as day fin.....right there in black and white.....the interpretation is up to you....

Originally posted by Prime Time

He has won a couple of games for us...ala Dallas. He played well enough to win last week but our Defense blew it. Anything else?

What about all the other big games?

Vs. New England last year?

Vs. Minnesota last year?

at New England this year?

vs. Philly this year?

And today our defense & Ricky made up for this poor decision-making.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
we had no running game :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao: where did the 200 come from in that playoff game?you are right jay is awesome jay should be back next year to start for us.

ARE YOU BLIND? THAT WAS IN THE 2000 SEASON NOT 2001. MY GOD HAVE MERCY!

Lamar Smith was no good in 2001

Lamar Smith

2000 MIA 15 309 1,139 3.7 14 31 201 6.5 2 3 96
2001 MIA 16 313 968 3.1 6 30 234 7.8 2 6 48

See above. In 2001 Lamar Smith and Eddie George were the least effective running backs in football.

Back
Top Bottom