Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread - Dolphins at Bills

What about all the other big games?

Vs. New England last year? Played good enough to win. Royals bad punts and PI call on Fletcher cost us the game.

Vs. Minnesota last year? Was there. Played solid. Remember that deep TD to CC?? Cris Carter dropped what was sure to be a TD, and therefore cost us the game.

at New England this year? No explanation. He did not play well. That is all. But then again neither did New England's Offense. It was just which Defense was more dominant and that was NE.

vs. Philly this year? He was there. Played well. Played good enough to win. Defense did not play well. They got run over and didnt make any tackles.

according to the playoff thread Miami would be elimilated if Denver wins AND Cincinnati OR Baltimore loses. Cinci lost so if Denver wins Miami is out.

Does not really matter. If Tenn loses next two and we win next week...they still beat us so they would make playoffs. It is all on Denver losing out.

Thank you for that Key Pusher. I really appreciate that stat. Where are you know Tenn?

Heck of a thread today guys. Some of you really jacked up that post count. (an I just got 1 more)

Total Posts: 429
User Posts
fin-atic 125
Prime Time 103
DolFan31 63
1972 40
Jaj 18
HofCityFan 17
tenndolfan4ever 14
inFINSible 9
Sherif 7
Scrappy 6
gunsnroses 5
PhiNomina 5
fins1 4
Big Will 3
Semedi 2
ajdoggie 2
MacAttack 2
Rick 1966 1
jcork_NJ 1
Keypusher 1
PhinsmissedFG 1
[show thread & close window]

Originally posted by Prime Time
Thank you for that Key Pusher. I really appreciate that stat. Where are you know Tenn?
key pusher was right i was wrong there it was 00 but i am right on the money when i say jay must go many will agree but you who thinks there is absolutley nothing wrong with our team. you are a dreamer all day you have called everybody out becuase they are realistic jay is allright and that is not good enough for a average qb to be on a super bowl caliber team. so instaead of making every body hate you let them have their opinion on jay.when he is gone you will still be here with not many friends.its a shame you cant get along with your own teams fans. im done wasting my time on you im out

:lol: When did I call them out? I have not bashed anyone all day. I have argued with people, but that is what a message board is for. I have not bashed anyone at all. It isn't like I hang out with people on this site, so why does it matter who my friend is or not? I get along fine with many of people on this site, so again you are incorrect.

Originally posted by Prime Time

Vs. Minnesota last year? Was there. Played solid. Remember that deep TD to CC?? Cris Carter dropped what was sure to be a TD, and therefore cost us the game.

That's what I've always said, we didn't make the playoffs BECAUSE of that game-that exact play.

We are still on life support. Breathing but with assistance....GO COLTS!

Back
Top Bottom