Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: England vs Portugal

nope, the goal's being reviewed upstairs, we'll know in about 5 minutes!

Was a good game, England did show a lot of caracter and desire. Playing in 10 all this time and be able to keep up with a good Portugal team, is really remarkable....to bad that the PK's had to decide all this,

Terry shedding tears as is Ferdinand. It sucks to lose...but that is the way of Sports. So Beckham never got his WC Trophy...I thought he would.

"cost England the game"? Hurt England, sure, but saying that takes away heavily from Portugal

If the Man U. fans dislike Ronaldo after this then that is pretty stupid. Well I don't know If I could say that If it happened to me. Maybe Ronaldo should go playin Spain though :lol:

TotoreMexico said:
Va a ser Brasil vs Alemania, creo... nose... tal vez.... puede pasar...ojalá...

no!!!!!!!!! .. no soportaria a brasil en la final otravez

i´m sorry to piss on your parades, but after yesterday you all have to see, germany is on a mission, they won´t be denied this time....... :D

Prime Time said:
If the Man U. fans dislike Ronaldo after this then that is pretty stupid. Well I don't know If I could say that If it happened to me. Maybe Ronaldo should go playin Spain though :lol:

I heard he was going to Real Madrid

Back
Top Bottom