Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

Roman529 said:
Don't give up yet....I heard the Aussies scored 3 goals in the last 6 minutes...ohhh man almost another Rosicky goal....he has a great leg.

Not giving up....but its like watching the Dolphins vs. Browns game......(although not the same expectation as far as talent of CZE to Browns)...just performance of USA to Dolphins that day.

Looks like we'll have to root for Ghana against Italy and hope for two or more teams to get 4 points.

ckb2001 said:
Looks like we'll have to root for Ghana against Italy and hope for two or more teams to get 4 points.

I dont want to dishearten you ckb, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if both Italy and Ghana qualify from this group. I hope the US do, but I cant see it on what I have seen today

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Not giving up....but its like watching the Dolphins vs. Browns game......(although not the same expectation as far as talent of CZE to Browns)...just performance of USA to Dolphins that day.

I missed our 22-0 loss to the Browns...I was sick in bed....first game I have missed in about 5 years. :boohoo: Johnson is stepping it up...ohhh man Rosicky owns us.

I genuinely don't think America will get a point.

Whitedolphin54 said:
I dont want to dishearten you ckb, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if both Italy and Ghana qualify from this group. I hope the US do, but I cant see it on what I have seen today

Yeah, I know, I'm realistic enough (though I've never seen Ghana play, so how well they do I can't guess).

Back
Top Bottom