Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana

Amars said:
I hope you like that song because you'll be hearing it on Saturday. Geez this is best team Mexico ever brought to the world cup and the best they can do is beat Iran. :shootself

:lol:

I really like that song, I was watching the remember the titans movie that's why I asked for the name :rolleyes:

Amars said:
I hope you like that song because you'll be hearing it on Saturday. Geez this is best team Mexico ever brought to the world cup and the best they can do is beat Iran. :shootself

:rolleyes2

I will be up at 8 to watch the game with some of my buddies on the 65 inch tv...GO USA!!!!!!! and Italy!!!!!!!

banzaitrey said:
I will be up at 8 to watch the game with some of my buddies on the 65 inch tv...GO USA!!!!!!! and Italy!!!!!!!

What time zone are you on? The game begins at 10 EST...

America has a chance because Asamoah Gyan and Sulley Muntari are suspended. But it'll be tough. Plus with Moggi gate expected to reveal further revelations about the Italian squad today that may work against the US.

I see the US sneaking it because of the afformentioned suspension to Muntari and Gyan. 2-1 USA

I like this Ghanian team. I pick them to win narrowly, but wouldn't be surprised with a draw.

Game time folks..they'll be wearing their white jerseys today...

4-5-1 again :eek: (looks more like a 4-1-4-1)

GK Keller
RB Cherundolo
RCB Onyewu
LCB Conrad
LB Bocanegra
DM Reyna
LWM Beasley
LM Lewis
RM Donovan
RWM Demspey
F McBride

No Eddie Johnson...:nono:

Should be a good high tempo game with these 2 sides, good luck guys

US will be playing 4-5-1, so it will be a wait and see approach with adjustments at the half based on score.....this could be slow and methodical.....bummer...was hoping for agressive attack style...but Ghana has speed so Bruce is playing it slow in 1st half.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Its a long shot, but a 4-0 blanking by US to get our goal diff back would be sweet.:D

That would tie us with Czech..I believe we have to be better then them in GD since they beat us, so it would have to be 5-0..or by 5 goals..:eek:

Back
Top Bottom