Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana

Prime Time said:
That would tie us with Czech..I believe we have to be better then them in GD since they beat us, so it would have to be 5-0..or by 5 goals..:eek:
World Cup Standings Tiebreakers
When teams are tied on points in the group standings the following tiebreakers will apply:
  1. Highest goal difference
  2. Most goals for
  3. Result of group match between the teams
  4. Drawing of lots

@@@ said:
World Cup Standings Tiebreakers
When teams are tied on points in the group standings the following tiebreakers will apply:
  1. Highest goal difference
  2. Most goals for
  3. Result of group match between the teams
  4. Drawing of lots

Thanky again :D

Prime Time said:
Thanky again :D
No prob, just realised i can watch both games simultaneously should be a good afternoon at "work" :D

The Bombs Bursting In Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime Time said:
That would tie us with Czech..I believe we have to be better then them in GD since they beat us, so it would have to be 5-0..or by 5 goals..:eek:

Right 4 goals would tie, but then its goals for...and we would hav 5 and Czech would have 3 (going into game vs. Italy). So hoping they wouldnt get 2 and we move on.

Either way its a long shot...big time.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Right 4 goals would tie, but then its goals for...and we would hav 5 and Czech would have 3 (going into game vs. Italy). So hoping they wouldnt get 2 and we move on.

Either way its a long shot...big time.

Yes..go Italy....:woot:

Come on boys! Lets get this thing going...quick Goal...solid Defense...

:www:

Usa

Playing good so far. Nice pass in the box Landon.

Atleast the ball is in the Ghana end the first 2-3min.....couple of soft tries by USA but I like this vs. sitting back in our end.....come on USA...USA....USA

Back
Top Bottom