Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana

By the way, anyone else laugh at the Time Square live shoot with folks in NYC milling around watching on the big screen.....if this was a live shot at any other country you wouldnt be able to see pavement they would be hundreds deep...but its like 50 folks looking up saying...hey where is the scrolling CNN news...what is this game they are broadcasting?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
By the way, anyone else laugh at the Time Square live shoot with folks in NYC milling around watching on the big screen.....if this was a live shot at any other country you wouldnt be able to see pavement they would be hundreds deep...but its like 50 folks looking up saying...hey where is the scrolling CNN news...what is this game they are broadcasting?

:smackhead

Your boys have been taking notes on england!!! bit to much long ball stuff :lol:

I guess they feel that is a weak point for Ghana...

Boy, Ghana seems sloppy (compared to how they played vs Czech), I think if we can sneak in a goal this half, we can really pressure the rest of the half and put this game away early....if we dont, I think they wake up in the 2nd half....and that scares me.

Back
Top Bottom