Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana

I think Arena needs to take some flak for this the team just don't seem as well prepared as 4 years ago and his tactics and selections have been unimaginative, predictable and pretty dubious

@@@ said:
I think Arena needs to take some flak for this the team just don't seem as well prepared as 4 years ago and his tactics and selections have been unimaginative, predictable and pretty dubious

some?? I say at least half.

Arena needs to be replaced

1 goal all tournament is terrible and is as much coaching as anthing else

I'd also say the PK changed the whole feel of the match, such a weak call

see you in 4 years

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Wow....Ghana is going to keep us from advancing....who'd a thunk it.....we laid an egg vs. Czechs but come on Ghana.....????? ouch.

The number 1 rule of world cups is:

Never underestimate African teams, France knows that, Argentina knows that, México knows that...

Renya's weak turn over, and bogus PK call by ref are Ghana's only reason they are leading here......come on...USA...I am so deflated.

the thing that I'll attribute to coaching is how poorly our free kicks and corner kicks are played

we rarely get decent shots let alone good shots off of those

Adu could have played iwth ghana this year, but chose no to so he could play w/ US

Has Arena been fired already? Gulati, get on your phone and fire the guy!

Prime Time said:
Game over...:nono:

Dang, PT, I am bumed....big time....cant believe USA still cant play World Class Soccer/Football....this bites.

Every 4 years its the same....overhyped, underperform....lay an egg in 1 of the 3 matches at minimum and lose to teams we are "supposed" to beat.

Crap, Crap, Crap.....

Congrats Ghana. Well at least they recieve 40K which is alot of money for a poor country. US didnt deserve to win even with the refs poor call the US should of done way better.

culpepper2chambers said:
now freddy adu is prolly gonna go play with ghana, next WC.

He already made his decision to play for US. He has stated his dream is to help the US win its first WC.

Back
Top Bottom