Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Ghana

1150991840-1.jpg

This says it all...

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Sorry we werent World Cup champions in 2002....we got out of our bracket and lost.....thats just not overachieving in my book.

I dont know why I am arquing the point really.....just bummed over the team and performance all around. Find, we overachieved in some folks mind....I can live with that.

Hate the 5-4-1 approach......single attacker no one else to mark by the defense is stupid.

Agggggggggh....hate this result. F'ing Czech kill us an then drop its last two games and we dont beat Ghana with Italy helping us. Crud, Crud, Crud.

We got out. We then beat Mexico and barely lost to Germany.

Prime Time said:
We got out. We then beat Mexico and barely lost to Germany.

As I said, dont know why I am arguing...you want to call that overachieving fine......we overachieved. Just not in my book.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
As I said, dont know why I am arguing...you want to call that overachieving fine......we overachieved. Just not in my book.

How do YOU define overachieve? Just curious.

TotoreMexico said:
:( Qué mal, no pude ver el partido, pensé que ustedes iban a ganar

Un penalty que no era nos dolio...

Prime Time said:
:roflmao:

Boomer and his opinions...

yeah, that was probably a typo.. he meant "without", since in a previous post he stated they weren't in the lineup. Otherwise though, I agree with his post.

Prime Time said:
:roflmao:

Boomer and his opinions...

I missed out the 'being suspended'.

Hey schoolboy.........bad luck huh. Face facts........America weren't good enough. What I said was true. You might not like it, but it was true.

ckb2001 said:
yeah, that was probably a typo.. he meant "without", since in a previous post he stated they weren't in the lineup. Otherwise though, I agree with his post.

Yeah....twas a typo. Bad luck mate. Enjoyed our back and forth about the beautiful game.

Prime Time said:
Un penalty que no era nos dolio...

¿En serio? qué injusto:mad: malditos arbitros, ¿por qué siempre tienen que influir en el resultado?
Qué lastima Prime:(

Boomer said:
Yeah....twas a typo. Bad luck mate. Enjoyed our back and forth about the beautiful game.

Just one question Boomer. Why do you often call Prime Time a 16 or 15 year old? I think you have enough knowledge to argue without doing that, or is there something personal between you two?

Whitedolphin54 said:
Wow that's a nice gesture Holli, cant you make the game?
No, that's Christmas, and I always go back to Pittsburgh. Christmas in the tropics just doesn't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom