Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy

Prime Time said:
You mentioned him and so many more players saying the US wouldn't be able to handle them etc.

We know how that turned out...

High School, get your facts right.

Tone_E said:
Well, you guys played very physical, much to Saban's liking. :)

But you cannot keep that up, or you will be in foul trouble if you advance to the elimination rounds. You are playing with fire, and will eventually have to rely on your bench. Don't know much about it, just surprised Beasely was sitting to start the game.
Arena made a mistake by not subbing in Johnson towards the end, we had one more subsitution we could have made and Johnson is fast he could have outran everybody and gotten our winning goal

Kdawg954 said:
Hey I'm a end my part of this thread like this . . U Italians keep winning and us Americans will keep winning and we will meet u again later in the World Cup . . first thing is first, ya'll beat the Chex and we will beat Ghana . . lets take it from there . . holla.

You haven't actually won yet. In fact, you have yet to score a goal. The only goal you've gotten so far was scored by Italy.

touborg said:
You haven't actually won yet. In fact, you have yet to score a goal. The only goal you've gotten so far was scored by Italy.

:D

touborg said:
it still counts

touborg said:

Thanks . . shame on Italy for letting a scrub team like the U.S. tie them with the U.S. a man down for half the match. . . please take out your frustration on the Chex.

just watch the Ghana game the U.S. will do some scoring in that one

Kdawg954 said:
Thanks . . shame on Italy for letting a scrub team like the U.S. tie them with the U.S. a man down for half the match. . . please take out your frustration on the Chex.

I'm not Italian, nor frustrated. I'm just correcting your "we'll keep winning", which you're obviously not.

Well ghana doesn't really have a good keeper, at least not in the air. But it won't be easy dont't expect an easy win

Boomer said:

Funny how you were singing a different tune when people told you that after the Paraguay game...:confused: Hmm

Just watched the US game on TIVO. We played 10x's better. Even though the goal was a own goal I'll take it. US clearly was dominating for most of the game. A bunch of bull crap Red Card that would of could made a difference in the game but that Italy for you they always get the calls. Expect them to win against the Czech, no way italy misses the 2nd round. US has to win against Ghana.

~soap~ said:
all red cards were well deserved

The first one yes but not the second one. That was vegas calling in to germany at halftime. In other words bullsh#t.

Back
Top Bottom