*!!OFFICIAL!!* Game Thread | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*!!OFFICIAL!!* Game Thread

texasPHINSfan said:
good news and good news.... we probably received our #1 pick overall back when san fran won today, AND we realized that Feeley isn't our QB of the future... 2 goals accomplished!
how is feeley not QB of the future? i think he played well today, all the drops didn't help, but he showed much improvement. I say as long as he keeps improving he is our QB of the future.

Offerdahl56 said:
i just don't get it....why do they look so good for one half..then nothing the second half...

Because when teams adjust to stop them they are not good enough to make their own adjustments and find another way to exploit the defense.

60 yards combined rushing from our "running backs" and 8 dropped passes. AJ was actually the only good thing about this game. A lot of great passes!

texasPHINSfan said:
AND we realized that Feeley isn't our QB of the future...

You obviously didn't watch the game. 15/28 with 8 drops. Go figure.

We learned that McMichael is a crybaby for nothing and shouldn't get a contract extension - There's your #2 reason

PhinYZIR13 said:
how is feeley not QB of the future? i think he played well today, all the drops didn't help, but he showed much improvement. I say as long as he keeps improving he is our QB of the future.
He played a lot smarter, I'll give him that. Let's see how he holds up the last 3 games. If he continues to play smarter I say he'll be worth a shot next season.

i think feely can be ok if we give him a running game...and someone to block for him!

Back
Top Bottom