*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

Hey, at least we're giving a big FU to all the idiots who said we'd be blown out by +3 TDs.

Doesnt Saban get it? Frerotte just doesnt motivate or get the offense going. Dont try to justify it. Bring in Sage. Period!!!

Run the reverse to Booker and let him gun one down field to Chambers...

HALFTIME
7-3
Not bad...we're very much in this game so hopefully Saban and Co. can make the adjustments needed to win.

were hanging in there thanks to the defense. San Diego has a much better D than I thought. They are also explosive on offense and up till now we have done a great job on LT. If we want to win we need a big play on offense or a big turnover. That nice return from Wes was great, too bad he didnt get to the house.

rainmaker1313 said:
Doesnt Saban get it? Frerotte just doesnt motivate or get the offense going. Dont try to justify it. Bring in Sage. Period!!!

It doesnt help when chambers drops the ball

he has made every throw asked of him, what do you want from him?

rainmaker1313 said:

Until we are totally out of this game, he wont bring in Sage. Saban seems to still be very high on Gus.

illscriptures said:
Run the reverse to Booker and let him gun one down field to Chambers...

That is a great idea... yeah I just quoted and complimented myself...

Gus didnt do anything wrong in the first half. He really didnt have a chance to do anything. If sage was in there results would be the same.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Ah man, I really want Ronnie to get 1000 yards this season! He only has 5 in the first half!
Ronnie he's going to be fine, what I want is winning this game!

Back
Top Bottom