*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

SuperDuperFan said:
were hanging in there thanks to the defense. San Diego has a much better D than I thought. They are also explosive on offense and up till now we have done a great job on LT. If we want to win we need a big play on offense or a big turnover. That nice return from Wes was great, too bad he didnt get to the house.

Yeah he looked like a slow version of Dante Hall on that return :lol:

Personally I feel really good about this game I think we are gonna pull through and win

Awesome 1st half D. We should be getting pummled the way the O has played. Fire up the troops for the 2nd half Saban and lets win this game!

Alex22 said:
It doesnt help when chambers drops the ball

he has made every throw asked of him, what do you want from him?

Will people stop blaming Chambers! Did you see the quality of those throws? Gus has been having an awful game. CC has been playing good so far (except for that one drop.

SCall13 said:
We have to get pressure without blitzing. Our front 4 is doing nothing without the blitz. If we keep blitzing, we're more liable to give up some big plays.

Yeah, I guess your right and I shouldn't argue with that opinion when we are only down by 4 at half time. I would be kidding myself if I thought it would be that close.

Imagine how much closer it would be if Chambers hadn't dropped that long one!

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Until we are totally out of this game, he wont bring in Sage. Saban seems to still be very high on Gus.

It seems he very high period... if he keeps lying to himself about Sage, where's Ricky?

Alex22 said:
It doesnt help when chambers drops the ball

he has made every throw asked of him, what do you want from him?

and why does he drop the ball? Doesnt matter, the thing is its been going on all year. Just bring in the guy who can wake up the offense, spark it. The offense with Gus is dull and dreary!

SuperDuperFan said:
Gus didnt do anything wrong in the first half. He really didnt have a chance to do anything. If sage was in there results would be the same.

his first few 3 and outs were bad but props to him for showing life on the FG drive.

time to drop a duece

ima go drop a duece and i bet u the time im in the bathroom is longer than most of our drives today

We are soooo freakin' lucky to only be down 7-3 at the half. Defense has really kept us in this game. Offense hasn't done much of anything.

It should probably be atleast 14-3 right now, but our D has been awsome. Shutting down LT competely is not an easy task. We just have to continue that along with putting pressure on Brees.

leinart06 said:
Ronnie's The Biggest Bust;)

why because he isnt having a great day vs the #1 run defense?

You wanna go by that logic than LT is the worst back in the league by his play today

Back
Top Bottom