*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

Alex22 said:
why because he isnt having a great day vs the #1 run defense?

You wanna go by that logic than LT is the worst back in the league by his play today

dude relax i was joking

Alex22 said:
why because he isnt having a great day vs the #1 run defense?

You wanna go by that logic than LT is the worst back in the league by his play today

I think he was joking. :lol:

rainmaker1313 said:
and why does he drop the ball? Doesnt matter, the thing is its been going on all year. Just bring in the guy who can wake up the offense, spark it. The offense with Gus is dull and dreary!

because he catches the ball with his body and not his hands on comeback routes

thats why

We get the ball in the second half. As much as I love Ronnie we need to remember SD has the number 1 run D in the league. The only success we have had today is with the pass and as much as I hate to say it I think we need to keep throwing it quite a bit.

Rafiki said:
We are soooo freakin' lucky to only be down 7-3 at the half. Defense has really kept us in this game. Offense hasn't done much of anything.

It isn't luck, its how we play!!! We always do this, the question is will we get blown out or will we show up...

My question is why is ricky in the game after he fumbled and lost us points

He was in the game our next snap.....

Well, Ronnie hasnt had much to prove. Only 4 carries in a half doesn't prove a thing. I think they should feed him the ball more in the second half.

dolphan117 said:
We get the ball in the second half. As much as I love Ronnie we need to remember SD has the number 1 run D in the league. The only success we have had today is with the pass and as much as I hate to say it I think we need to keep throwing it quite a bit.

maybe to start things but no matter what, unless you're playing catch up like last week, you have to throw in a balance of run plays. Run Ronnie Run!

dolphan117 said:

BLASPHEMY!! :tongue:

We should keep battering the DL with the running game until it breaks! Without our running game, we have no chance of winning this game. It's not like we have a Manning back there or anything...

Back
Top Bottom