***Official Gameday Thread*** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Gameday Thread***

jtown777 said:
Well as dissapointing as it has been today, this is still my team and I'll stick by 'em no matter what! I am looking forward to being out there with all you Dolphin faithful while we pound Brady and the Pats next week. My second trip to Miami in 3 years. Peace all!

enjoy the game!! GO PHINS! I love seeing Brady loose haha At least I hope he does next week..

ForthAndGoal said:
Saban has brought no one to this team thats any good except for channing Crowder! Even sad azz Wanny had this team playing better than the 2 years Sabans been here!

go away

ForthAndGoal said:
Saban has brought no one to this team thats any good except for channing Crowder! Even sad azz Wanny had this team playing better than the 2 years Sabans been here!

Stupid Saban!:tantrum:

The Dolphins need to hire you ASAP!

shanem40 said:
AND FOUR TEAMS NEED TO QUIT:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
It's mathematically possible. Unlike some, I have faith in my team. Keep laughing, moron.

ForthAndGoal said:
You make no sense WTF are u talking about?

Don't you understand?

You are better than Saban, you should be coaching in the NFL right now!

What are you doing here?

brandon27 said:
50 some passes, and only 18 runs... wheres the balance in this offence?
WE NEED TO CUT MARE, MACINTOSH AND FIRE MALARKY

Crowda said:
Did you guys really think Joey Harrington was our savior?

I do. I think he is the best option right now for this team. Every freaking Quarterback throws Interceptions, it's part of the game. They happen. The INT right before the half that led to JAX second TD was a horrible throw on his part, and it probably in fact was the difference because it sent the team's into the locker rooms in completely different mindsets. The first one in the endzone was a bad play, but the Defense allowed JAX to go 95 yards for a TD. Then, later in the game, another 90+ yard drive. Those long drives aren't Joey's fault, and it's part a tip of the cap to JAX. Garrard managed the game better than Joey today, and didn't make any crucial mistakes. It's a fact I'd rather see Joey under center next year than Culpepper. I think the Offense scheme and Mularkey's playcalling suit Harrington more. It's only my opinion and preference.

shanem40 said:
AND FOUR TEAMS NEED TO QUIT:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

This team has no reasonable chance for the playoffs now. Don't give me the mathmatical crap. We can't get out of mediocrity to save our bacon.

brandon27 said:
50 some passes, and only 18 runs... wheres the balance in this offence?

I agree, but without Ronnie in there, there wasn't much hope of balance in this game. The Jags have a stout Run D, and they shut us down and made us one-dimensional.

zackmandude63 said:
gamecenter said something about a facemask on jax on thier 3rd down play....what was that all about?

F. Taylor stiff armed and grabbed the facemask of the defender.

Back
Top Bottom