---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

tiger.jpg

Not quite sure, But I think Tiger has a problem with his stance. :lol:

It's ****ing -15 here today, **** New York and winter.

My down payment is in for a golf trip in September. 8 of us heading to the Virginia Beach area for a week of golf.

I feel for you guy. It's chilly in GA but nothing like what you yanks are going through
. 8 man golf trip sounds like a blast :brewskis:

Golfputtswingtrick_zpsxklm24cz-1.gif

Rewatching The Legend of Bagger Vance. I love this movie. The guy that plays Bobby Jones has one of best , effortless golf swing I've seen.

[video=youtube_share;V0vZrrnmyYE]http://youtu.be/V0vZrrnmyYE[/video]

Don't think I ever watched it. I'll have to check it out.

It's a little corny but very enjoyable if you play golf.

Had a beautiful 65 degree round on Sunday at Bidgemill Athletic club in Canton, Ga. Wow it was in great shape, greens very fast and true.
I played very well on the front and shot 43 (played well enough to shoot 40, had a bad break on a easy 70 yard chip to a tough hole location. landed in 2 feet away and it sucked back all the way to the trap, turning a potential 3 into a 6). Started the back with 3 doubles finished with 2 pars to shoot 48 on back, totaling 91. 16 is a 170 island green that last time I played hit 7 balls straight in to the water. Stuck it with 7 iron 10 feet away and lipped out the birdie putt. Oh well, I conquered my nemesis hole.
Great day awesome weather, real nice course. Looking like temps in low 20's this weekend so no golf for me. Maybe go to Top Golf for some lunch beers and hit some balls in the heated "bays"

Had a beautiful 65 degree round on Sunday at Bidgemill Athletic club in Canton, Ga. Wow it was in great shape, greens very fast and true.
I played very well on the front and shot 43 (played well enough to shoot 40, had a bad break on a easy 70 yard chip to a tough hole location. landed in 2 feet away and it sucked back all the way to the trap, turning a potential 3 into a 6). Started the back with 3 doubles finished with 2 pars to shoot 48 on back, totaling 91. 16 is a 170 island green that last time I played hit 7 balls straight in to the water. Stuck it with 7 iron 10 feet away and lipped out the birdie putt. Oh well, I conquered my nemesis hole.
Great day awesome weather, real nice course. Looking like temps in low 20's this weekend so no golf for me. Maybe go to Top Golf for some lunch beers and hit some balls in the heated "bays"

We have Top Golf here too :hump:

Do you play Spurz ?

Yesterday was beautiful in middle GA. 60 and sunny so I played 9 holes with member AGFins.
I played really well and let's just say he paid for drinks afterwards :brewskis:

My chipping green in back yard is buried in 8 inches of snow right now. Guess I get out the putter and start working on those 5 footers on the hardwood floors inside. Putting is my least favorite part of golf.....

first world problems I guess :lol:

You know you guys can post funny golf stories or pictures until the weather improves.

Can't WAIT to start playing outdoors again! Got another 2 months probably tho.. Headin down to SC April 1st to play. Countdown is on!

Number 13 at the event this week in the Bahamas

marinogolf2_zps1f5e7d38.jpg

marinofrmarinogolf_zps4af47fa5.jpg

Just ordered gloves and balls for this season off Ebay. Great deals this time of year :up:

Back
Top Bottom