---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Watching the Doral trump golf tournament today. I lived right across the street at Casa del Sol which also had a golf course. Played the Blue Monster 3 time but never very good. The rough is really thick and if you miss the freeways you are screwed. Doral actually has 4 different courses each named a different color. The red was the easy one so i play that a lot :up:
At Casa del Sol I lived on a par three with a lake so I putted and hit wedges there after the other golfers were gone . Also caught bass from the lake . Loved it there.

if only golf was like this

fightrage.png

or this

p_85_Golf_8.jpg

then i'd actually watch

if only golf was like this

fightrage.png

or this

p_85_Golf_8.jpg

then i'd actually watch

Hey I played in a tournament in Houston Texas sponsored by Hooters that was even more fun than that last picture :up:

hooters_zpszq5rswj1.jpg

Plus in golf you can actually use your hands unlike some sports they play in other countries :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Played nine at Bowden golf club today in sunny 70 + degree weather. You guys will not believe it but the guy who took our money at the club house looked EXACTLY like Suh.
He's well over 300 and has a chubby face just like him. He's a big falcons fan and laughed like crazy when I told him of the resemblance.

Bowden_zpsxdh8twmo.jpg

Must have been good luck as I carded a 40 and was victorious :brewskis:

Congrats on shooting the 40!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

"No prob, we'll just play thru"

Congrats on shooting the 40!

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

"No prob, we'll just play thru"

[video=youtube;oaEMP4MdGRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaEMP4MdGRM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Played nine at Bowden golf club today in sunny 70 + degree weather. You guys will not believe it but the guy who took our money at the club house looked EXACTLY like Suh.
He's well over 300 and has a chubby face just like him. He's a big falcons fan and laughed like crazy when I told him of the resemblance.

Bowden_zpsxdh8twmo.jpg

Must have been good luck as I carded a 40 and was victorious :brewskis:

Great round and victory.

When you have those type of days I prefer to hear the story of the hole that got away,
You were right there with chance to shoot in 30's. Which hole cost you and what did you do wrong?

That one's easy. Five foot or less par putt on the final hole a par 5 i missed.

Breaking 40 is always great but remember this is only 9 holes after work.
You know i could have shot a 50 or higher on the back if we played 18 :chuckle:

That one's easy. Four foot or less par putt on the final hole a par 5 i missed Breaking 40 is always great but
remember this is only 9 holes after work.
You know i could have shot a 50 or higher on the back if we played 18 :chuckle:

It's always those easy putts that kill you.

Yep, finishing 18 holes is a challenge when playing good.

Looked like some of the pros at the Valspar tournament were red faced. Must have been hot down there today

I shot a 77 yesterday! Ha, unfortunately it was indoor simulator golf.. We also set it to "gimme" putts, once you get to 6ft or under. Without that, I could have EASILY added 10 to 15 more putts!! Best we can do around here still tho, with a couple of ft of snow still on the ground..

Played Saturday and the grass was actually green again. YEA
62 and sunny. Perfect day for golf :up:

It will be in the 90's soon enough so the last bit of cool weather was great.

Back
Top Bottom