---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

I got out to play yesterday didn't start till late so only got in 9 holes but shot a 40 on 9 holes. My best outing of the year so far. Driver was on fire hit four drives in a row over 300 yards. One went 330!

I would just like to say F*ck The Entire World of Professional Golf.

For Jay Monahan to run to 9/11 groups for support and then turn around and take the Saudi Public Investment Fund's money is disgraceful.

Not surprising because golf is driven by avarice and greed but disgraceful nonetheless.

The only good think I can find about this so far is that the LIV scum are dumping Professional Douchebag Greg Norman from their business partnership going forward so F*ck That Guy at least.

The abject willingness that the world of sports(first Futbol and Formula One and now Golf)to take PIF's dirty money is sickening, again not surprising but gross.

Man I’m struggling with my swing right now. But that’s why the game is so great. One minute you think you’ve got it, and then it’s gone.

Man I’m struggling with my swing right now. But that’s why the game is so great. One minute you think you’ve got it, and then it’s gone.
Yea im slicing my drive lately and its really pissing me off.

You guys should get a lesson. I’m cheap.
It’s always grip pressure with me. I tense up on the course and apply the death grip. This leads to topping the ball with the driver.

I ve yet to get out to play yet this.year. work so overrated !!

I was a golfer in my high school team. Over par galore - on every single hole! I was okay at putting the ball but I sucked at the rest. On all my drives I would ALWAYS send the ball into a sand trap or into the rough/water.

Oh well...

:DWN:

It’s always grip pressure with me. I tense up on the course and apply the death grip. This leads to topping the ball with the driver.
Topping is also caused by coming up and out of the shot too early.

Topping is also caused by coming up and out of the shot too early.
Kebe I've been swaying on the backswing of my driver, I know I need to twist and not sway but I can't seem to consistently do it. Is there a tip or something I can practice to help me with this.

I think the swaying is leading me to slice more often.

Back
Top Bottom