OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: Heat Gets Walker, Williams and Posey.

Great move. Not only did we get younger...but we got 3 quality players. I think Antoine will do great coming off the bench with his scoring.

MikeO said:
Dumb beyond belief. This team was minutes away from the NBA Finals last year, and to be honest they matched up better with SA than Detroit did. Not to mention if Wade isn't hurt they probably win that series vs Detroit in 6 games. Why oh why do they make wholesale changes??

I still think Riley is trying to push Van Gundy out. Bringing in J-Williams and Walker (2 headcases) will make Van Gundy's job much harder and if Van Gundy can't control them, then Riley will be back on the bench. This is all just a political game to Riley.

I can't wait to see the first time J-Williams in a close game doesn't feed Wade or Shaq and chucks up some god awful shot.........oh let the fireworks fly!

You mean like Damon Jones turning it over in the waning moments of game 7? They are giving up one starter so I dont really see how thats wholesale changes.

VJ1252 said:
You mean like Damon Jones turning it over in the waning moments of game 7? They are giving up one starter so I dont really see how thats wholesale changes.

Walker is hated on every team he plays. J-Williams makes teams better when he leaves them. They are together on your team now and are supposed to play secondary roles to Wade and Shaq.......yeah I see that working out great.

this trade sounds too good to be true so Im not gonna get to excited til its finalized

MikeO said:
Walker is hated on every team he plays. J-Williams makes teams better when he leaves them. They are together on your team now and are supposed to play secondary roles to Wade and Shaq.......yeah I see that working out great.

Walker was liked on boston. He has had some trouble playing team ball but maybe shaq' will force him to play team ball. Williams has only left one team and they also got better because peja emerged.

VJ1252 said:
Walker was liked on boston. He has had some trouble playing team ball but maybe shaq' will force him to play team ball. Williams has only left one team and they also got better because peja emerged.

Boston couldnt have loved him that much, what is this the 2nd time they've traded him now.

DonShula84 said:
Boston couldnt have loved him that much, what is this the 2nd time they've traded him now.

Im saying his teammates liked him or at least seemed to wether ainge did is a different story.

getting rid of woods and butler and the 1.9 exception? williams will piss shaq off, and then shaq will blame riley and now we have no defense..and then riley will take over as coach b/c he is fu%^ing van gundy on this trade...its just a matter of time b4 riley is back now

tucker said:
getting rid of woods and butler and the 1.9 exception? williams will piss shaq off, and then shaq will blame riley and now we have no defense..and then riley will take over as coach b/c he is fu%^ing van gundy on this trade...its just a matter of time b4 riley is back now

WOW...where to begin.

tucker said:

yea butler, woods and that exception really played great D.

but, walker and williams dont either and now ej is gone and posey is in, but he cant stay healthy, williams and walker will piss the team off by game 20

tucker said:
but, walker and williams dont either and now ej is gone and posey is in, but he cant stay healthy, williams and walker will piss the team off by game 20

ej's defense was overrated to begin with anyways. posey got hurt last year but other than that he has managed played at least 70 gms every year.

Back
Top Bottom