Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

Wade should be fine I'm not worried about him

nyjunc said:
Did you like Ben jamming one in his face tonight? it should have been a foul as well but the officials are handing Miami the game w/ these ridiculous calls against Detroit. Wade should have his 3rd and they called 3 straight offensive fouls against Det while none of them were offensive fouls.

It's about time...ZO has swatted him three times in this series.

FOUR MORE BLOCK SHOTS FOR ZO tonight....BTW.

nyjunc said:
What a joke the 2nd qtr was, I can't wait to hear you guys complain about the officials again :rolleyes: This whole serries has been slanted towards the heat it's a joke.

YOU ARE A JOKE.

nyjunc said:
and ANOTHER BS offensive foul, Wade has now fouled out. :yell:

This game was an azz whooping from gun to gun.......just like game three was.

It is funny that you mentioned nothing when we were clearly robbed of our starters in game 4...yet you come on here and ***** like a girl when the HEAT kicks the crap out of the pistons in game 5.....

The team that wins game three is a 82% CF winner....winner: HEAT

The Team that wins game five is a 84% CF winner....winner: HEAT

BE A MAN...and admit you were wrong....the two most important games in the series...Game 3 and 5...are both HEAT *** WHOOPINGS.

Duh Durruh Duh Duh Durruh Dut Dut......

duh Durruh Duh Duh Durruh Dut Dut......

One...Two....Three.....Heat!

10109130-1.jpg

Section126 said:
This game was an azz whooping from gun to gun.......just like game three was.

It is funny that you mentioned nothing when we were clearly robbed of our starters in game 4...yet you come on here and ***** like a girl when the HEAT kicks the crap out of the pistons in game 5.....

The team that wins game three is a 82% CF winner....winner: HEAT

The Team that wins game five is a 84% CF winner....winner: HEAT

BE A MAN...and admit you were wrong....the two most important games in the series...Game 3 and 5...are both HEAT *** WHOOPINGS.

I'm a heat fan as you know...but Section...how about throwing out that game 1 stat?

The Pistons are an exception to the rule....I wouldnt use my "Jump to conclusions" mat just yet...especially with Wade hurting.

LOL, I'm ashamed of myself. I was playin' ball all day & um, got some "extra" work in after and damn was I tired. I fell asleep 5 minutes before the damn game and woke up with like 2 minutes left. I was pissed. I missed like 1 game all season(which happened to be Wade's triple-double vs. Detroit), and now I miss a playoff game..

I know ESPN repeats all of their games, but what about TNT?

X-Con said:
LOL, I'm ashamed of myself. I was playin' ball all day & um, got some "extra" work in after and damn was I tired. I fell asleep 5 minutes before the damn game and woke up with like 2 minutes left. I was pissed. I missed like 1 game all season(which happened to be Wade's triple-double vs. Detroit), and now I miss a playoff game..

I know ESPN repeats all of their games, but what about TNT?

You need NBA TV....they replay all the games...the next day....

It is in the 700's on comcast...in the 600's on directv.

Sheed cursing and b!tching to the media about the officiating...

"We gonna win game 6" - there we go :rolleyes:

clear.gif
=
baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

TerryTate said:
I'm a heat fan as you know...but Section...how about throwing out that game 1 stat?

The Pistons are an exception to the rule....I wouldnt use my "Jump to conclusions" mat just yet...especially with Wade hurting.

The Game 3 and Game 5 stat hold more water.....

Saying that the winner of game one wins the series is BS...do you know how many overmatched teams have been swept....Look at Phoenix...the lost Game 1 and lost the series....the Game one stat is worthless.....too many overmatched teams make the Conference Finals...

The Game 3 and Game 5 stat tells you ALOT.

BTW...Wade just said in the press conference that "I'll be ready for game 6."

TerryTate said:
Sheed cursing and b!tching to the media about the officiating...

"We gonna win game 6" - there we go :rolleyes:

clear.gif
=
baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

He is a worthless pile of crap.

He said after game 3 that he was not going to make predictions.....

and what a loser...the biggest game of the year and the drug addict woman beater doesn't show up at all.....

SHAQ played with five fouls.....and he was a leader...Rasheed gets 5 and whines like a loser....BECAUSE HE IS A LOSER.

Go beat up your girlfriend Rasheed.

Section126 said:
He is a worthless pile of crap.

He said after game 3 that he was not going to make predictions.....

and what a loser...the biggest game of the year and the drug addict woman beater doesn't show up at all.....

SHAQ played with five fouls.....and he was a leader...Rasheed gets 5 and whines like a loser....BECAUSE HE IS A LOSER.

Go beat up your girlfriend Rasheed.

The sad thing is....Zo gets booed everywhere, detroit especially, yet Rasheed Wallace makes Zo look like Mother teresa.

SHAQ: "Last game in Detroit...alot of funny things went on...can't beat the champs in five."

SHAQ: "I hope that I don't get five fouls again on the offensive end....if you are the defensive player of the year....SHOW ME......SHOW ME....you wanna play me one on one.....SHOW ME......GO AHEAD....I'M WAITING."

SHAQ: "I love the mican family...they are great people and he was a mentor...I wanna pay for his funeral...it's the least I can do."

SHAQ: "Forget winning game seven...I am not thinking about that....we want to go and finish it on their home floor.....Why play a game seven?"

TerryTate said:
The sad thing is....Zo gets booed everywhere, detroit especially, yet Rasheed Wallace makes Zo look like Mother teresa.
Rashweed is a scumphucker...nothing more needs to be said

Back
Top Bottom