Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Heat-Pistons Series Thread!

BTW...did you see the thief make Ben Wallace swallow the basketball?

i saw the thief choke on the FT line when they needed those foul shots and I saw him play 16 unproductive minutes.

nyjunc said:
i saw the thief choke on the FT line when they needed those foul shots and I saw him play 16 unproductive minutes.

WOW..I didn't know that 4 block shots off the bench was unproductive.

Yeah...your'e a neutral observer..... :roflmao:

The Heat played a good 1st Quarter play. Damon Jones is on fire right now.

Section126 said:

Did you like Ben jamming one in his face tonight? it should have been a foul as well but the officials are handing Miami the game w/ these ridiculous calls against Detroit. Wade should have his 3rd and they called 3 straight offensive fouls against Det while none of them were offensive fouls.

Section126 said:

By the way, those blocks were in garbage time, they were inconsequential as Detroit was up double digits.

There is absolutely no atmosphere at American Airlines Arena, it's almost as bad as Continetal Airlines Arena. I meant to mention this earlier in the Series but I forgot but watching tonight it just doesn't have a playoff atmosphere.

What a joke the 2nd qtr was, I can't wait to hear you guys complain about the officials again :rolleyes: This whole serries has been slanted towards the heat it's a joke.

nyjunc said:
What a joke the 2nd qtr was, I can't wait to hear you guys complain about the officials again :rolleyes: This whole serries has been slanted towards the heat it's a joke.

whatever :rolleyes:

nick19991 said:

You didn't see the 3 straight offensive fouls called against detroit which weren't half as bad as what Shaq doe every time he touches the ball? Wade should have 4 fouls but instead he has 2 and he doesn't get touched yet he shoots 8 FTs.

look this game has nothing to do with bad calls, with the exception of maybe two plays this game has been called well. Miami is played great defense and they also have a much better FG% coupled with their good FT%. Miami has only taken 4 more FTs then the Pistons. they have only missed two FTs while the Pistons have missed 5 FTs

nick19991 said:
look this game has nothing to do with bad calls, with the exception of maybe two plays this game has been called well. Miami is played great defense and they also have a much better FG% coupled with their good FT%. Miami has only taken 4 more FTs then the Pistons. they have only missed two FTs while the Pistons have missed 5 FTs

Called well? Come on, it's been horrendous and it started Miami on the run that got them the original 9 pt lead and had Detroit playing from behind.

and another ridiculous offensive foul called on Rasheed. :shakeno:

Wade has at least 5 fouls tonight but his last 3 were called against his opponent.

byroan said:
No it hasn't.

It absolutely has and tonight is another example. The officiating has been rpetty bad on both sides at times but it has gone in Miami's favor much more so than Detroit.

and ANOTHER BS offensive foul, Wade has now fouled out. :yell:

Back
Top Bottom